rF2 S397 GT3 @ Monza - Fri 11 Jan 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hi All!
Cant see the McLaren 720 (challengers pack) on the server...have anyone same?
Thanks in advance!
Is the car visible in the list when you load the game in 'single player' mode? Try unsubscribing from and resubscribing to the car in the Steam Workshop, and before you do this uninstall the server mod.

Hi All!
Cant see the McLaren 720 (challengers pack) on the server...have anyone same?
Thanks in advance!
It appears as though a minor update has been released for the McLaren 720, which might explain why it is not visible in the list. I will need to create a new version of the server mod with the latest version of the cars; unfortunately I cannot do this now, but I shall sort it out first thing tomorrow morning. Apologies for the inconvenience.

It appears as though a minor update has been released for the McLaren 720, which might explain why it is not visible in the list. I will need to create a new version of the server mod with the latest version of the cars; unfortunately I cannot do this now, but I shall sort it out first thing tomorrow morning. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Yes, visible in single mode.
No problem, nothing hurry I just wanted to know is the problem in my game or on the server.
No need to apologize!
Cheers !

@Craig Dunkley on the server can´t choose the McLaren 720S and one doubt, the start of the race is from standstill or thrown spin...

@Daiman Patel Can you please confirm that the race start is NOT from a standing start and that private qualify is enabled ..thanks :thumbsup:

I have the same problem as the above Gentleman I can not choose the Mclaren 720s :(

Sorry Daimain I just read your comments on the 720s ..many thanks :thumbsup:

@Daiman Patel Can you please confirm that the race start is NOT from a standing start and that private qualify is enabled ..thanks :thumbsup:
Yup, I can indeed confirm that there shall be a rolling start, and private qualifying has been enabled as requested! :geek:

have the same problem as the above Gentleman I can not choose the Mclaren 720s :(

Sorry Daimain I just read your comments on the 720s ..many thanks :thumbsup:
No problem mate - as I have said, I shall sort it out first thing tomorrow morning, when I arrive at the office. ;)

last night late I tried to enter the server but I miss the Missing package .. I already had the gt3 pack and yesterday I bought the challengers
Have you tried again now? There was an update for one of the cars last night - this might have been causing the problem for you, because the server has since been restarted.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back