rF2 S397 GT3 @ Bathurst - Fri 20 Mar 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
SERVER IS UP!

NOTE:
The GetMod service is available once again, so any missing component files that are required for this event (except for paid DLC, if applicable) will be automatically downloaded and installed when joining the server.

Sign me in, please!
In please
Hell yes Daiman!! This will be an awesome one for my last race in sim-racing career! ;) (And yes, must admit, it's sad to leave tho)
In please!!
In Please !!

thanks.
Great track and car combo! Sign me up as well! :geek:
I have added all of you folks to the list! :D See you on the grid! :thumbsup:

I'm a maybe please Damien
I have put you down as a "maybe" mate! :)

It is a real shame that this will be your final race mate - you will be greatly missed by the community! However, I hope that we will see you on track again in the not too distant future! :D

Thank you so much Daiman! It's been awesome racing in RD, and I appreciate your work put into organising events / setting up servers! It might take a while but I'm looking forward to coming back soon!

I'm only going to ask for a spot once my rig is finished...
Tomorrow I'm putting the seat runners on the frame, as that is now half completed. Then I'll try and get the pedal structure completed with pedals attached.
Then Wednesday I'm going to repair the V1 base.
Thursday I'm going to attach the base to the uprights on the rig...
All going well there should be another message on Friday asking if I can come and play... I hope... :redface:

I'm only going to ask for a spot once my rig is finished...
Tomorrow I'm putting the seat runners on the frame, as that is now half completed. Then I'll try and get the pedal structure completed with pedals attached.
Then Wednesday I'm going to repair the V1 base.
Thursday I'm going to attach the base to the uprights on the rig...
All going well there should be another message on Friday asking if I can come and play... I hope... :redface:
Sounds like you've got a busy week ahead of you! :laugh: Let's hope you can make it this week! ;)

Sounds like you've got a busy week ahead of you! :laugh: Let's hope you can make it this week! ;)
Very busy but, due to this virus, I'm working from home this week, so hopefully I can get it done during lunch breaks etc.
That's the plan anyway...
Plus it's taking a little longer than normal as I'm doing some videos to put on YT in case anyone else wants to attempt a build like mine.
(I.e. random parts ordered, vague idea of measurements, stick it all together with some bits from China... job done lol)

Plus it's taking a little longer than normal as I'm doing some videos to put on YT in case anyone else wants to attempt a build like mine.
(I.e. random parts ordered, vague idea of measurements, stick it all together with some bits from China... job done lol)
HAHA! Sounds like a good idea! Be sure to send us some links when you're done! :thumbsup:

Will do. It's going to be turd as I'm not a 'creator' but I'm hoping there is enough there to help anyone out there who wants to give it a go but didn't know where to start.
I too am that person, and just jumped in with both feet like an absolute bell end.
What could possibly go wrong? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back