rF2 S397 GT3 @ Bathurst - Fri 20 Mar 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
In damian please! :)
in please
You have the final two spots on the grid! :thumbsup:

From this point drivers will be added to the 'Reserves' list, and will be moved up if any current participants sign out. I also suggest that any drivers who are on the 'Reserves' list join TeamSpeak before the start of qualifying in case there are any vacant spots.

I have to decline my spot as well, truly sorry for that!

As I work in education, I'm spending way more time than usual preparing digital classes and have only been able to do 5 laps at Bathurst. I immediately noticed that I needed much more practice as it drives nothing like the iRacing variant I'm used to (even won our split in the 12hr event this year).

Have fun everyone and if someone is streaming let us know, would like to watch if possible.

I have to decline my spot as well, truly sorry for that!

As I work in education, I'm spending way more time than usual preparing digital classes and have only been able to do 5 laps at Bathurst. I immediately noticed that I needed much more practice as it drives nothing like the iRacing variant I'm used to (even won our split in the 12hr event this year).

Have fun everyone and if someone is streaming let us know, would like to watch if possible.
I'm sorry to hear that mate. Hopefully you can join us next time. :) And I wish you all the best with your preparations. :thumbsup:

Some GT3 pack update? Only I can choose the Audi in the server...
There have been no further updates as far as I am aware. I have just checked on the server and we appear to be using the latest version of all the cars. Try installing the server package - download the .rfmod from here - manually to see if this highlights any issues. Also, before you do this, uninstall any old server packages that you may still have installed in case they are causing a conflict.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back