rF2 S397 Endurance Series @ Silverstone - Fri 10 Jul 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
It's going to be interresting to navigate through traffic on such a small track :).
Looking forward to this race, I love Portland, one of my favorite tracks in CART precision racing way back in the days.

Adding, it will be interresting to navigate traffic on Silverstone as well with 50 cars on track! :roflmao:.
Looking forward to see you all on Friday gents!

Hi guys, need some help, is there any way to adjust the virtual mirrors (and the rear view mirror inside the car) without adjusting the seat? I've adjusted the seat for my liking and now i can only see the tarmac right behind the car in the mirrors :unsure:

Hi guys, need some help, is there any way to adjust the virtual mirrors (and the rear view mirror inside the car) without adjusting the seat? I've adjusted the seat for my liking and now i can only see the tarmac right behind the car in the mirrors :unsure:

Just Google it. It's the seat adjustment buttons in combination with "alt" kez or something.

@Daiman Patel i have a problem. when i wanna join the server i get an error that the mod (rfmod file) can not be installed. How can i solve this?
It´s the first time for me that this happens...
Please check that you have the latest version of all the required components installed before joining the server. To do this you can download the server mod from here. If you open the rFactor 2 Launcher, open the 'Content Manager', and locate this package then you can hover over it with your mouse cursor to find out what is missing / out-of-date.

Add me to the GTE reserves, will update my premium membership shortly
Sign me up with GTE
Put me down as a reserve GTE please :thumbsup:
You have all been added to the reserves list. You will be moved up (and notified) if any current participants sign out. I also suggest that you join Discord / TeamSpeak before the start of qualifying in case there are any vacant spots. :thumbsup: I'm sure there will be a few spots that will open up on the night.

Please check that you have the latest version of all the required components installed before joining the server. To do this you can download the server mod from here. If you open the rFactor 2 Launcher, open the 'Content Manager', and locate this package then you can hover over it with your mouse cursor to find out what is missing / out-of-date.

Daiman, thanks for reply, i reinstalled the cars and track. I downloaded the rfmod file, placede it in packages folder.
It´s still not working. i can install and uninstall the package in the conetnt manager, but he than starts downloading it in Rfactor2, just to say the next moment, that the mod can not be installed and i should do it manually.

I tested with another server of RD, everythung is fine there...

Attachments

• rf2-problem2.JPG
    rf2-problem2.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 44
  • rf2-problem1.JPG
    rf2-problem1.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 50
Daiman, thanks for reply, i reinstalled the cars and track. I downloaded the rfmod file, placede it in packages folder.
It´s still not working. i can install and uninstall the package in the conetnt manager, but he than starts downloading it in Rfactor2, just to say the next moment, that the mod can not be installed and i should do it manually.

I tested with another server of RD, everythung is fine there...
That is very strange indeed...I have never seen such an issue before. Could you please check that content is being installed to the correct directory, that is the "Installed" directory in the root of your rFactor 2 installation folder, and not elsewhere. Can you also make sure that the "Packages" folder to which the '.rfmod' is being downloaded, when you join the server, is the one in the root of your rFactor 2 installation folder, and not one that is elsewhere; for this you will, of course, need to either rename or delete the existing '.rfmod' file before attempting to join the server.

Others have been able to access the server successfully, which would suggest it is a client-side issue, but it is strange that you are able to access the other RD rFactor 2 server without any problems.

For good measure I have restarted the server, just in case it got itself into a bit of a state.

Try to find the folder of the track in Installed>Locations and delete it and in the packages folder too then check integrity

Thanks for advice, did not work unfortunately

That is very strange indeed...I have never seen such an issue before. Could you please check that content is being installed to the correct directory, that is the "Installed" directory in the root of your rFactor 2 installation folder, and not elsewhere. Can you also make sure that the "Packages" folder to which the '.rfmod' is being downloaded, when you join the server, is the one in the root of your rFactor 2 installation folder, and not one that is elsewhere; for this you will, of course, need to either rename or delete the existing '.rfmod' file before attempting to join the server.

Others have been able to access the server successfully, which would suggest it is a client-side issue, but it is strange that you are able to access the other RD rFactor 2 server without any problems.

For good measure I have restarted the server, just in case it got itself into a bit of a state.

Does not work.
Track is in correct folder. Cars are in correct folder.
Deleted every RD rfmod file in packages. when joining the server he loads the rfmod file. when i´m in game, see the picture about what he says now.
The rfmod file is in the packages folder. and i can install and uninstall it if i want in the content manager.

Attachments

• rf2-problem3.JPG
    rf2-problem3.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 41
there it is...
Thanks! All looks fine to me. Would you mind trying to join again please? I have just recreated the server package, so the game should now try to download and install a new 'RFMOD'. Could you also please uninstall other 'RFMODs' that you have installed (and also unsubscribe and resubscribe to all of the required content for this event) to ensure that you do not have any old and conflicting versions of components still installed / hanging around?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back