rF2 S397 Endurance Series @ Silverstone - Fri 10 Jul 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thanks! All looks fine to me. Would you mind trying to join again please? I have just recreated the server package, so the game should now try to download and install a new 'RFMOD'. Could you also please uninstall other 'RFMODs' that you have installed (and also unsubscribe and resubscribe to all of the required content for this event) to ensure that you do not have any old and conflicting versions of components still installed / hanging around?

Thanks for you effort again Daiman!!
I'll be able to try as proposed this evening!
Keep your fingers crossed!

Hi guys, need some help, is there any way to adjust the virtual mirrors (and the rear view mirror inside the car) without adjusting the seat? I've adjusted the seat for my liking and now i can only see the tarmac right behind the car in the mirrors :unsure:

Yepp thats a little unfortunate but I got used to by now. There's not much to see in those LMPs but its a blast ! (Doin a lot of DTM with RRE so its not that far away performance wise, compared to GT3) Sry for not responding ingame chat, still bit unfamiliar with rF2 UI...
Can anybody tell me where exactly the pit lane limit begins ? Didn't see the line or lights ???
As far as I checked LMPs will have to refuel at least...(?)

Hey Guys, a question to the Corvette drivers.
I really struggle with setup on the Vette.
Normally i like a neutral behaviour, with slight tendency to oversteer on corner exit. In the Vette, different to what i remember, i have severe lift of oversteer. Increasing rear wing helps a bit. but makes the car slower on straights of course.
ARB settings do not let me make it better either.
What (if so) have you done to make it better?

Sorry need to sign out on this one,
have a good one
Hi guys. Sign me out please. Sorry.
I'm sorry to hear that you will not be able to join us for this evening's event. :( I hope that we'll see you next time. :thumbsup:

@Sfrost and @IlPaoletto, you have both been moved up the list. :) @Otune, I shall also move you up the list as one of the drivers who has signed up is yet to upgrade to Premium. See you on track this evening!

ill join GTE please
Can i join as a reserve for GTE just in case pleease??
You have both been added to the reserves list. You will be moved up (and notified) if any current participants sign out. I also suggest that you join Discord / TeamSpeak before the start of qualifying in case there are any vacant spots. :thumbsup: I'm sure there will be a few spots that will open up on the night.

Can anybody tell me where exactly the pit lane limit begins ? Didn't see the line or lights ???
As far as I checked LMPs will have to refuel at least...(?)
I was wondering the same about both!
Yes, I believe that the LMP2 cars will have to pit during the race. As for the pit entry line, I shall be able to confirm where it is this evening and will make an announcement over Discord / TeamSpeak.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back