• 25000+ Members! Dear Guest, click this link to join the community on the official RaceDepartment Discord server

EU S397 Endurance Series @ Silverstone - Fri 10 Jul 2020

Norman Bruce

500RPM
Premium
Jul 20, 2009
Thanks for the fun race yesterday guys!

And apologies for the Ferrari I took out while passing on the outside at Farm.
@Daiman Patel for organizing the event.
:thumbsup:That was me in the Ferrari, no worries I know that it was not intentional. It can be difficult judging the speed of others in a multi class race. It did mean that my goal of catching @Roy Magnes just ahead of me was over but overall it was a great race and I'm looking forward to the next one.

Reactions: Michel vL

Roy Magnes

Gentleman Driver
Premium
May 25, 2009
:thumbsup:That was me in the Ferrari, no worries I know that it was not intentional. It can be difficult judging the speed of others in a multi class race. It did mean that my goal of catching @Roy Magnes just ahead of me was over but overall it was a great race and I'm looking forward to the next one.
I did wonder where you went there!
My first time using the Ferrari, and as with the other races with these cars I was strong in the first half of the race, but as the tires started to loose a bit of grip I started dropping time and confidence.
Still had a good time, but I might go for a different car for the next race too. Variety is the spice of life :)

Daiman Patel

rFactor 2 Technical Assistant
Staff member
Premium
Jun 4, 2011
Yes it was a connection issue just before the end of the first download try, don't know why.
Second try finished with succes but now I have this message when trying to rejoin the server (when it was still up) : "Mod could not be installed. Error trying to install MOD. Try manual installation".

But in rfactor launcher, package is marked as "installed" and all button "install" & "uninstall" are grey.
I don't understand what "MOD" refer to? (Question is not necessarily for you Daiman, I know you have not a lot of time for that ;))
@Daniel R. experienced the same issue, and found himself having to reinstall the game... I'm just wondering if there might be a better and / or easier way to resolve the problem. Might be worth posting in the Studio 397 forums; ask if anybody else has come across this very bizarre issue, and has any ideas about why it might be occurring and how to solve it.

Enzo Clafutti

25RPM
Premium
Feb 2, 2019
@Daniel R. experienced the same issue, and found himself having to reinstall the game... I'm just wondering if there might be a better and / or easier way to resolve the problem. Might be worth posting in the Studio 397 forums; ask if anybody else has come across this very bizarre issue, and has any ideas about why it might be occurring and how to solve it.
Thanks Daiman, I will do if I don't find by myself.

What is your favorite social network?

• Twitter

Votes: 52 31.1%
  • Instagram

Votes: 58 34.7%
  • Facebook

Votes: 31 18.6%
  • Other (specify in thread)

Votes: 43 25.7%