rF2 S397 Endurance @ Mosport (Canadian Tire Motorsport Park) - Fri 16 Dec 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Stammeleer pitted for fuel I think, @Peter Stokman pitted for tyres (I did too, but I think that was because I spun, that will show on the race page when I upload the results, if I suddenly used a lot of tyres the lap I spun :p

Hmmmkay.

Got to figure out something. Too bad there's no 1.5x fuel consumption choice. While it's not that much longer, I'm not sure going up to 55 or 60min race is the genious thing to do either - even though I have some ideas on how to try to get more people in again.
Didn't need to stop for fuel, started with a full tank, could've gone to the end with it. Needed to stop for tyres. Apparently, 7L of fuel went in but wasn't needed

Really enjoyed that one. Didn't expect that finish. Had a lot of fun in this one.

I didn't expect this finish either:
jCMo7Hr.jpg

In addition to that finish, the mid-pack group in GTE had a heck of a fight for the first half of the race! Damn.

Also @VictorIS and @groy1980 , you might feel like eternal backmarkers in this race, but I genuinely feel like you are progressing for every race, both in regards to pace as well as stability. I genuinely enjoy seeing both of you on the grid :) I hope none of you get demotivated and keep showing up, look at others lines, and steadily keep improving :) I appreciate it very much :)

@Stammeleer pitted for fuel I think, @Peter Stokman pitted for tyres (I did too, but I think that was because I spun, that will show on the race page when I upload the results, if I suddenly used a lot of tyres the lap I spun :p

Hmmmkay.

Got to figure out something. Too bad there's no 1.5x fuel consumption choice. While it's not that much longer, I'm not sure going up to 55 or 60min race is the genious thing to do either - even though I have some ideas on how to try to get more people in again.
We could just do mandatory pit stop. Would add a bit of strategy with tyre change or not and we're a fair bunch so I guess no one would cheat and go without :)

Good car and track combo, was shaping up to be a good race. Missed qualifying but enjoyed trying to get past the car in front (can't remember who it was sorry) Had to be patient then they went wide going in to the tight section so I got alongside but got turned in on and spun to the infield, other car carried on so with flat spots I parked it.

Not sure if the other driver had crew chief running or even realised they hit me off.

Last edited:
I tried to force you a tiny bit to the right to make the way to the finish a tiny bit longer. I have no idea if I was faster than you or not though, so it might've been really stupid :roflmao:
No worries, didn't even notice you tried to. There was plenty of room. I had more speed coming out of the final turn but almost lost the rear. I never had a finish as close as this one. Plus, the race itself was a 50 minute fun one. Constantly close to the rest, was a lot of fun

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back