rF2 S397 Endurance @ Mosport (Canadian Tire Motorsport Park) - Fri 16 Dec 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Jan Larsen I don't think the Acura is the issue - as you have removed and added that back again, so that is in your game. Also it gives two different errors with and without that car, so that points to one of the DLC's being the issue.
I genuinely hope that I am right in this, so we've not spent this time on nothing!

Well that didnt fix it, same error code. I genuinely dont know what else to try. Sorry for the trouble :(

I am at a total loss as well.

Ok, if you go to Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\Bin64
Open the ModMgr, Uncheck components so you just have mods. Scroll for RDIMSA @ Mosport, what does it say there?

Here's mine:
1671223716424.png

You can see that I should uninstall and delete a lot... ehe. But RDIMSA @ Mosport is fine.

@Jan Larsen We should get going soon, we're waaay overtime now.
But you might have two RDIMSA @ Mosport ?
I see that you, me, Roy, @rockracer , @Herlev and @Jasje were the only ones doing this same event in 2021 and have signed up today.
I have done a cleanup, Lars did a clean install, Dan have a new PC. So it might be that?

EDIT: Or not apparently. Now I'm really at loss.

But, do you clean up everything?
Ok, try to delete RDIMSA @ Mosport (uninstall and delete) then join the server. Last attempt!

@Jan Larsen
Is GTE-Cars version number 3.11, Cadillac 1.11 and Ligier 1.19 for you?
The Acura is only 2.5 so that one is good.
I just remembered that there has been an update since the last race you did with the cars (Buriram) and this race. You may have gotten the Steam-bug where it doesn't update workshop-content.
I believe this is where the problem is, none of the above versions match mine, they're all previous versions.

Last edited:
Sad that there were some people having troubles to join.

All in all a nice race evening for me. The car felt great, very consistent and predictable. Not the fastest for one lap, as always, but a good and steady racepace. In the end with medium 45% still there on left tront and 11 liters on a full tank with race engine setting.
Congtrats to Michael for a clear win and thanks to the DPI for good driving in traffic.

And, as always, a big thanks to Ole and RD for hosting and organising!

Haven't tested that but most likely yes, it has only 81 and needs just slightly less than the C8 with 87 max. How did the Ferraris do today, didn't pay attention if they pitted?

@Stammeleer pitted for fuel I think, @Peter Stokman pitted for tyres (I did too, but I think that was because I spun, that will show on the race page when I upload the results, if I suddenly used a lot of tyres the lap I spun :p

I believe in race mode the ferrari is good for 52min.
Quali mod is not made for a 50min race.

Hmmmkay.

Got to figure out something. Too bad there's no 1.5x fuel consumption choice. While it's not that much longer, I'm not sure going up to 55 or 60min race is the genious thing to do either - even though I have some ideas on how to try to get more people in again.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 350 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 484 39.0%