rF2 S397 Endurance @ Mosport (Canadian Tire Motorsport Park) - Fri 16 Dec 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Pfffrt. Fuel? You don't need that do you. My car runs on love and good feelings! :p
I did try that at Watkins for the last lap, wasn't exactly fast :roflmao:

On a more serious note, I tested the cars last night and the Porsche as well as the Corvette should be fine to go 50 mins on Quali Mode. The Ferrari however is probably about 2 laps short so needs saving and / or Race Mode all the way through. The Aston was fine in Watkins so should be safe here as well.

Looks like that BOP update is not working for the Ferrari for our 50 mins no pit stop races, maybe they optmizied it for pit stops or longer distances.

I'll try and join for this one. Will test cars tonight if I get chance. Can someone clear up what settings / keys are used for TC and ABS?

When I first tried this at Monza ages ago it was TC and ABS off so I have both still set to off in the game options. I noticed in the description it says factory default. If you can let me know what game option settings to use then what controls in car to tweak I'd appreciate it :)

With ACC I just turned the TC and ABS knobs on my wheel to the number I want so need to get used to the Rfactor 2 way of doing things.

Last edited:
Using TC on 4, there is no ABS on the cars.
What if you want to change TC setting during the race?

*Scratch that - found the increase and decrease TC keys in a sub menu. I think the confusion comes from the server saying TC disabled if you press the key to make TC low, medium or High but reading up on it those settings are for cars that don't have it but can be forced to in game?

GTE for me please.

Last edited:
What if you want to change TC setting during the race?

*Scratch that - found the increase and decrease TC keys in a sub menu. I think the confusion comes from the server saying TC disabled if you press the key to make TC low, medium or High but reading up on it those settings are for cars that don't have it but can be forced to in game?

GTE for me please.

Correct. So when it is "off" on server, you still can use what the cars come with. If we put up the McLaren 1993 you got auto-shift and everything! WoopWoop!

I'll try and join for this one. Will test cars tonight if I get chance. Can someone clear up what settings / keys are used for TC and ABS?

When I first tried this at Monza ages ago it was TC and ABS off so I have both still set to off in the game options. I noticed in the description it says factory default. If you can let me know what game option settings to use then what controls in car to tweak I'd appreciate it :)

With ACC I just turned the TC and ABS knobs on my wheel to the number I want so need to get used to the Rfactor 2 way of doing things.
Depending on the car, its about 3-4 on the onboard TC, ABS off obviously. Pros go 0-1 and adjust the setup to suit. Some use high TC to help with car balance, but that'll just rob you of exit speed.
Use as little as you can get away with, Mosport only has one corner where you need a little TC.

I'm having trouble getting on the server, the issue is the Acura. If I dont subscribe to the car, the server throws a 'missing MAS file' and if I do, I get a 'missing content'. Can someone upload the car for manual installation?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back