S16 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
With less than one month and only two races left I was wondering how the procedure was normally handled with Presto once the season is over.

Will there be a long break until spring?
Are any things planned already?
New cars? Although I like this one and I am pretty sure you guys won't go for a slower car. :whistling:(as I read a formula 3 car will be released)

Just so I know what I can expect over the cold winter months. :thumbsup:

we havent worked out when next season will start exactly but it should be early feb :)

between the season end and new season start we will have various fun races with diffrent mods and tracks to keep us busy.

next season should be roughly same format and will be the renault 3.5 again.

Anyone else use a Thrustmaster T500 wheel ? I upgraded from a G25 about a year or so ago and I love the wheel and haven't had any real problems with it until now using the FR3.5 mod, it's when I flat spot a tyre or perhaps have a bit of a skid, the vibration in my wheel is terrible, I have messed about with the settings in game a bit but cant really get rid of it, any ideas guys ?

Anyone else use a Thrustmaster T500 wheel ? I upgraded from a G25 about a year or so ago and I love the wheel and haven't had any real problems with it until now using the FR3.5 mod, it's when I flat spot a tyre or perhaps have a bit of a skid, the vibration in my wheel is terrible, I have messed about with the settings in game a bit but cant really get rid of it, any ideas guys ?
I have a Fanatech wheel and it's the same, it's an earthquake on my desk if I have a flatspot, especially since I use the full force feedback :). So I try to avoid them.
It's the same when I put a wheel on some rumble strip, or on some track like Suzuka in some turns when the rubber is bouncing.
I think that's good to have this kind of feedback, it's what's happen in RL. However someone has probably some FFB settings that could help..

Same here with T500. I don't think you can remove it entirely...

If you up the FFB Smoothing you will feel less of the flat spot.

The thing is... its meant to be like that on those cars. If it happens in real life they will complain about it a lot also :p

I thought it was just me, if it's the same for others thats fair enough.
Yea, I had a G27 and now the T300, with the g27 the flatspots were just real loud and rough, with the t300 I wonder though if my bellow neighbours lamps on the ceiling starts vibrating. :whistling:
So I avoid flatspots at all cost... I rather take a evasive exit through the grass then get a real bad lockup, especially if early on the stint.

I might not be able to make it today because my internet provider is having problems and said to expect outages all day.
We will see if it works when I get home from work.
If it works I need to practice the track, did not have time to do so yet. So hopefully see you guys tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back