S16 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have to sit the season finale out too Im afraid. I hope the university courses will be less demanding during next season. Sorry all.

Will as always handle the race server tho :)

again im "taxi daughter driver":D right now,I should get back just before qualifying,anyhow for warm up

PS dear Peter and mate:) you know my thought study in front at all, mandatory is university victory:D

Now that the season has ended, would you guys consider a GT/Endourance/Touring Car type of ”off-season season” instead of intependent fun races? Or it would be to much of a trouble organizing? Maybe this way we could attract more people, but Presto would not only be a ”formula 1 style championship”. Anyway, it`s just an idea.

It probably won't be a mini series with points and such. But it's possible we'll do stuff completely unrelated to Formula stuff. (We once did WTCC at Knockhill during the R07 days!)

yup as april says, we will have some fun stuff though, im eager to try the new open wheeler released and we need some close tin top action, we always seen to have great races during the off season.

as usual if you have a combo in mind that you think would attract a fair few drivers then fire away and we will see what we can do, and also during this off season each of you has been promoted to recruitment officer :D if possible direct people to us wether on other forums or on servers, but do be polite and respect other sites/servers wishes on recruiting :)

hey folks :) hope everyone had a great christmas.

over the holidays we ended up decorating our livingroom and space requirements ment i needed to get a new desk and give up the 3 monitors :( ive managed to source a 32inch i can use for racing but desk space is still a problem, i have a plan in the pipeline to get back racing very soon (week or two) but atm it just wont happen.

the fun races we have during the off period are going to be a problem for me right now due to this so if anyone wants to arrange anything go ahead, keep it to usual presto days and times and ill put a server up for you, also if anyone wants a r3.5 server up with some of next seasons tracks then give me a shout, its always good to start practise early :)

Some late words about super 16th season, sorry, guys for that. Just can't stop celebrating my title and holidays ;)
And all those public events etc, very busy, ask Rosberg ;)
Really it was fantastic feeling and very emotional moment for me, very serious :)
I win races sometimes, but winning a championship is something special :) It doesn't happen often.
David made the races and wins especially exciting, interesting and hard. Much testing or not, every race was a surprise box without any idea about future winner. Thank you David for that unforgettable competition! I also hope to have lots of new battles with you! And you were faster mostly!

Last race was a disappointment for me as result, but I had two great full of events Schumacher's races from last place to 4th. I ruined both in qualy, trying to join server with another wings package. Time was erased.

But I'm happy anyway :)
Many thanks to all of you and especially to organizers team!!! :) You are doing very good job! And very important!
April, David, Peter keep the great league... the great :)

trophyf1drivers_zpsmih3t4lb.jpg

sorry it took so long Artyom but you deserved your own trophy :) website has been updated too, big grats on season 16, you truely deserved it :)

EDIT: how wierd was that Artyom, we posted at exactly the same time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back