S16 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
shouldnt have told him vale, now hes gonna be doing what i did every race :roflmao:

to give you an idea of how that worked out for me, up until race day i had all intentions of qualifying and trying my best as i love singapore and all the more technical tracks, i made a decision just before going on the server that id try sit out qualifying because i knew passing would be hard, when it came to qualifying and actually sitting out was so hard, i wanted to put in a lap so badly so went and done a few outlaps to take the edge off it :)

the plan worked in that i ended up last in race1 and id be pole on race2, but once the racing started i started thinking wether it was a good plan or not, i managed to pass guys all the way upto 5th place and ended up just behind artyom and my thoughts were maybe artyom could do the same in the feature race which would then render my strategic qualifying useless.

this is basically what happened except kyran was inbetween us at the end, i managed to do what id set out which was to win race2 where theres more points available, but artyom managed to beat me in race1 and was close behind in race2 so the points differential worked in my favour but only slightly over the whole 2 events.

so.... was it worth it for me?

yes and no, the points being handy in the championship, but the feeling i got from not qualifying and having that adrenelin rush are what have put me off the idea so from now on i will be qualifying wether i think strategy would be better or not, it was fun to try it though :)

sorry David i revealed your strategy:roflmao:
when i see you in last row I thought him work for race2 or him want make like the cat and the mouse:D

PS David can you set the hour of race on server it's a bit dark, me and Anton were on server after 4laps we had eyes like those of the great Marty Feldman.:)
we were started in the dark we could choose not to start, also:rolleyes: so I ask me but we're so sick of running in the dark on a track with an F1 car? YES:( :D

Last edited:
CpLVqbP.png

I even called it... *sad trombone* At least it happened early enough to make the Sepang rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes