Hi all,

A new version 2.0 update is available for RSS GTM Bayro 6 V8 for Assetto Corsa.

The changelog features significant graphical updates on the car including a new vehicle lighting system: light them up in the dark! Another much-requested change is the reworked and noticeably louder engine!

For a full list of changes, please see the changelog file included inside the download package!

Also, please don't forget we have our 33%-OFF sale until March 1st, 2020.

I've already purchased the Bayro a while back. How do I download the updated version?

You don't need to add any discount code unless instructed, as they usually lower the minimum prices directly on the sellfy listings. But just as you mentioned, March 1st, it's long gone by now.

OT: @Bigwaved If you're checking their Sellfy Store, don't forget grab the 2018 Formula Pack 1 (link) if you miss any of its cars, as it's free atm for a limited time. Both F2's are great, even if they're not the main attraction.

Sometimes they place store-wide discounts when new content arrives. The FH2020 might not take very long to come out, but that's something only for RSS to confirm.

Best of luck, stay safe :thumbsup:

OT: @Bigwaved If you're checking their Sellfy Store, don't forget grab the 2018 Formula Pack 1 (link) if you miss any of its cars, as it's free atm for a limited time. Both F2's are great, even if they're not the main attraction.

Sometimes they place store-wide discounts when new content arrives. The FH2020 might not take very long to come out, but that's something only for RSS to confirm.

Best of luck, stay safe :thumbsup:
Thank you.

This was one of them,
d5f00a2968cc35357d4b503a35bc168e.jpg

Forgive my ignorance, but what is the difference to the Kunos one? Is it a different year or class?
I was reading here I do not fully know all the changes either,
I never made this car or do the physics and audio although I did place it ingame the model,
saying here 20% more downforce among other things :)

With ACC out, is it still worth making GT3 cars for AC? I mean, how many is enough?
I do not personally see to the car pipeline or content,
I got asked to make the Bayro which was released already + got asked to assist with adding this one ingame some of the guys from Codemasters and Turn10 they are not too familiar with the SDK,
any questions regarding content that would be something for RSS to answer directly.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.