1606374818317.png

@CC Hi there, I do not have any FFB just with the Huracan only, already checked everything. Is that a bug you have been notified about already by other users? Thanks
Hi,
No never heard about loss of FFB on the Bayro,
if you use Content Manager can you please try and install the content again using the clean installation function thx,
lets see if this fixes it 1st :)

A few more questions from someone who just got these cars:
1) Is it possible to tone down the brake squeal on the not-Lamborghini? Discovered CSP has an option to disable brake sound
2) Why do these only have soft slicks? Not a problem to me, just curious.
3) Is it just me or are these way faster than Kunos GT3's?

Last edited:
WINTER GIVEAWAY 2020 with Race Sim Studio ⛄⛄⛄

We're giving away a Fanatec CSL Elite setup including the wheelbase, wheel rim and dual pedal set to one lucky winner (EU only due to logistics), and a lot of Steam Gift Cards ranging from €10 to €100 to many of you (Global).

The giveaway is open to anyone who has made a purchase at any point this year, up until December 10th, 2020 14:00 CET.

We wanted to thank you for your continued support allowing us to continue working in the sim-racing world.

Winners will be contacted via email on the day. That's not all for this month, but that's all for now! Best of luck!

RSS_2020_GIVEAWAY_PURCHASES.png

WINTER GIVEAWAY 2020 with Race Sim Studio ⛄⛄⛄

We're giving away a Fanatec CSL Elite setup including the wheelbase, wheel rim and dual pedal set to one lucky winner (EU only due to logistics), and a lot of Steam Gift Cards ranging from €10 to €100 to many of you (Global).

The giveaway is open to anyone who has made a purchase at any point this year, up until December 10th, 2020 14:00 CET.

We wanted to thank you for your continued support allowing us to continue working in the sim-racing world.

Winners will be contacted via email on the day. That's not all for this month, but that's all for now! Best of luck!

RSS_2020_GIVEAWAY_PURCHASES.png
So if I bought the new GT cars I don't have to do anything?

hey guys,

accept please my deepest appologies but i probably missed something really important.
when havin' bayro6 and lanzo on track all lanzo rides do have lumi rank panel correctly working.
but there is only 001 stationary and the only one symbol on M6 panel.

can anybody, please, give me a hand to make ti working on both cars?

really appreciate any help.

EDIT same on this video

Last edited:
hey guys,

accept please my deepest appologies but i probably missed something really important.
when havin' bayro6 and lanzo on track all lanzo rides do have lumi rank panel correctly working.
but there is only 001 stationary and the only one symbol on M6 panel.

can anybody, please, give me a hand to make ti working on both cars?

really appreciate any help.

EDIT same on this video
Hi,
We have been working hard on updates in the background to both cars where now both carry the same features + more we have added also! :)

Hi,
We have been working hard on updates in the background to both cars where now both carry the same features + more we have added also! :)
thanks a lot CC. does it mean i should find an updated version for both rigs or it is not released yet? or my installation of bayro is corrupted by something or somehow? thanks.

thanks a lot CC. does it mean i should find an updated version for both rigs or it is not released yet? or my installation of bayro is corrupted by something or somehow? thanks.
Hi, not released as of yet no but won’t be too long I imagine. :)

I have a little bug to report. There is a distortion in the sound of Lanzo V10. It happens at high 7000 RPM just below 8. Only seems to appear in 4th gear for me. It's hard to describe, sounds like an insect or something, crackling kind of noise. It's not loud but prominent enough to be annoying, the frequency kind of tickles your brain. It appears in the interior, I don't know if its there in any other camera view.

Last edited:
Hi there - I've just bought the GTM pack from the RSS store and all looks good except that the cockpit instruments are blank for both cars. I'm running CM and have tried different versions of the shader patch but I've had no luck.

I also own the GT and GTN packs and those are OK.

Any ideas guys? I've had a search through the forum and I can't find anyone else with the same problem.

20210130130333_1.jpg

20210130130601_1.jpg

Really enjoying the two cars so far - it's just a pity I can't tell how fast I'm going! :) .

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.