• Deleted member 223075

@CC I have CSP but for me nothing works for adding new parts to the car. What's wrong ?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 223075

Have you read the Read Me inside the \rss_gtm_bayro_6\extension folder? These components are loaded according to the setting of the ext_config.ini file in each of the car's skins folders.

I changed nothing. All files are like you packed in the archive. With extension folder (.ini and .kn5) and ext_config in each skin folders and nothing work

I changed nothing. All files are like you packed in the archive. With extension folder (.ini and .kn5) and ext_config in each skin folders and nothing work
Hi, We internally tested with CSP 140 in which is recommended patch to use + 205 patch,
There is new features on the car in which are yet to be released with the latest dev patches, Ilja is working hard on some additional features and settings also for the content, all these tested versions we had no issues with at all, can you clarify on what CSP versions you been running with please.

• Deleted member 223075

@CC CSP v0.1.25 preview 245. It's strange because other cars have config files in assettocorsa/extension/config/car/mods and it's working (like blinkers and other things)

@CC CSP v0.1.25 preview 245. It's strange because other cars have config files in assettocorsa/extension/config/car/mods and it's working (like blinkers and other things)
Can you please go back to 205 for now with the content, later patches we have had unknown issues with they are untested and most buggy,
At some point Ilja will be issuing a update with the blue display graph working, digital display shaders and something special he’s been working hard on the past days, hopefully we will see this new patch released in the coming days.

• Deleted member 223075

@CC also tested with preview 205 and nothing work. Hope is not related to CM because i don't use it

@CC also tested with preview 205 and nothing work. Hope is not related to CM because i don't use it
Yes today was with Ilja running some tests ingame with some new features currently been using this,
45dcd2bd6b7b6b7643b85f75ee2d61ff.png

I will drop back down now to 245 and see what is happening,
maybe I ask what liveries you have been running with please ?
on the end of each livery shows the tag for the upgrades - gtm - vents - dgt - gtlm each skin comes with its own parts.
d86ebb353822fc41ede7b88321263432.png

EDIT/ Yes loads just fine must be an issue on your end regarding CSP and the settings,
not seen anyone have issues before with parts not loading sorry about the inconvenience.
3077a0c116771b9ff2792f6e63157078.jpg

• Deleted member 223075

@CC yes it works in race but in showroom no change appears. Don't know if it's normal or no but it's not easy to see change if i have to laod a race each time

Reactions: CC
@CC yes it works in race but in showroom no change appears. Don't know if it's normal or no but it's not easy to see change if i have to laod a race each time
Oh lol,
Yes CM is a looooong way behind the CSP hopefully one day Ilja will get around to updating CM so it can read parts from the ext_config.ini files inside the skins,

I did have all these parts 100% working with only animations some time back,
they worked inside CM and Vanilla AC + CSP but they do not work online so to enhance the content we decided to make it CSP only so works offline and online all the same will give people a better experience also enhance the content more,
the settings was removed from the cars data I was going to have a CM showroom model only like the Hybrid 2019 this as a custom .kn5 which only works inside CM so a custom model but requires data alterations to enable it,
sorry about any confusion but at least we know there is no issues.

• Deleted member 223075

No problem. Now i know all is working fine

• Deleted member 197115

Performance is pretty bad in VR comparing to other RSS cars even with all LODs it has,
BUT, it gets tons better with disabled windscreen dirt, makes world of difference in fact.
1575607779134.png

@CC @NeverKrash

Hi Guys,
first of all: A massive thanks to your team, finally a proper M6 GT3 and not these cheap free mods anymore that fly around. I spend now quite some time in the car on different tracks and made some comparisons with real-life footage and would like to give you some feedback:

In terms of physics, handling and BoP the car is perfect, it fits great into the existing GT3 field. Tire model is also very good and more realistic than the standard one imo (I like your approach with just one tire spec just as in real life).

Design is top notch as always from you guys, lights, details, wheels - amazing. That you choose to go for a different front bumper would be fine for me, but I have an issue with the top black cover on the front headlights, I know it was like this on the GTLM version, but I mean you want to create GT3 cars, so as in below screenshot, I would appreciate it when you reduce the top cover a bit.
__custom_showroom_1575889805.png

Sound is almost spot on, for interior a bit more gearbox whine, especially in first gear, this is a very distinctive feature of the M6 GT3. From the outside maybe a bit more turbo whiste and blowoff when approaching from the front and deaccelerating, you can hear it quite well in real life.

All in all, you can be proud, great job and just minor things to change imo=)

Really hope for the future you focus on stuff the competition does not at the moment, such as adding (as you said already) the NSX and most importantly the 991.2 GT3 R. I think this is a car many of us want to see in AC as well. The new Continental GT3 is also not avaliable to date, and the current mod of the older version is not that great. Really hope you provide us with more amazing GT3 in the future. As with all your other mods, I will probably buy them as well.

Thanks and take care,
Simon

@CC @NeverKrash

Hi Guys,
first of all: A massive thanks to your team, finally a proper M6 GT3 and not these cheap free mods anymore that fly around. I spend now quite some time in the car on different tracks and made some comparisons with real-life footage and would like to give you some feedback:

In terms of physics, handling and BoP the car is perfect, it fits great into the existing GT3 field. Tire model is also very good and more realistic than the standard one imo (I like your approach with just one tire spec just as in real life).

Design is top notch as always from you guys, lights, details, wheels - amazing. That you choose to go for a different front bumper would be fine for me, but I have an issue with the top black cover on the front headlights, I know it was like this on the GTLM version, but I mean you want to create GT3 cars, so as in below screenshot, I would appreciate it when you reduce the top cover a bit.
View attachment 338126

Sound is almost spot on, for interior a bit more gearbox whine, especially in first gear, this is a very distinctive feature of the M6 GT3. From the outside maybe a bit more turbo whiste and blowoff when approaching from the front and deaccelerating, you can hear it quite well in real life.

All in all, you can be proud, great job and just minor things to change imo=)

Really hope for the future you focus on stuff the competition does not at the moment, such as adding (as you said already) the NSX and most importantly the 991.2 GT3 R. I think this is a car many of us want to see in AC as well. The new Continental GT3 is also not avaliable to date, and the current mod of the older version is not that great. Really hope you provide us with more amazing GT3 in the future. As with all your other mods, I will probably buy them as well.

Thanks and take care,
Simon
Super post.

Thanks. From my side, I'll take on your feedback for the sounds.

I actually have that very sound on the transmission for the low Speed, off throttle (you can't set transmission samples by gear), but because of such design limitations, it wouldn't come out the same way. I'll take a look and think of something else.

Super post.

Thanks. From my side, I'll take on your feedback for the sounds.

I actually have that very sound on the transmission for the low Speed, off throttle (you can't set transmission samples by gear), but because of such design limitations, it wouldn't come out the same way. I'll take a look and think of something else.

Happy to hear that, you are welcome.
Here some good samples, I do not know enough about sound design in AC but I hope they are helpful.
Inside:
Outside:
Maybe you can also save some time and use sound from ACC, as they are quite good imo.
Anyway, success and I am looking forward to any updates and to your next cars :thumbsup:

Is it just me, or is interior engine sound too quiet compared to car sound effects like track curbs, tyre sounds, brake squeal etc. and also other cars driving beside you?
Other than that you guys made a really great m6 car!
Yes, it's definitely quieter than what is in AC.

Although I can put it up slightly in the next version, the rationale is twofold:
• One, so you can hear the many additional track, surface and car sound effects we've made.
• Two, Kunos has not balanced the volumes for their cars themselves, try the Huayra BC or the Abarth 500 as examples, they are extremely loud, even compared to Kunos's GT3 cars. So there's no need to follow this imbalance they've set.

The volume output of existing cars in the game are high enough that in multi-car situations such as race starts, the volume is pushing hard against the game's volume Limiter. This creates distortion and an inability to hear the different cars clearly for a moment as they pass by, when there is a bunch of them.

First of all, many thanks for the ingenious mod.
But I just noticed a big problem when creating the skin, when saving the skin in the required DDS file (DXT5) the image is not taken over and only a carbon skin is created in the showroom. If you then go to a different storage format in the DDS, either the skin is partially generated correctly but then the spoiler lip, flaps etc. are in white. Maybe you can briefly revise that, which you can then create skins.

best regards

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea