I'll need to take some artistic licence with the wing supports... they are metal and open on the real car this was on, and are closed and painted on the model.
Just a heads up, the actual car in 2004 with that livery had the enclosed wing supports like I modelled.

The images you are looking at are of the car much later in life with different spec everything, which is to be expected really as they go through multiple stages of regs, and those 'for sale' pics are just whatever it was racing with last.
2004_11GPC_07spa.JPG
2004_13GPC_07spa.JPG

Just a heads up, the actual car in 2004 with that livery had the enclosed wing supports like I modelled.

The images you are looking at are of the car much later in life with different spec everything, which is to be expected really as they go through multiple stages of regs, and those 'for sale' pics are just whatever it was racing with last.
View attachment 260206 View attachment 260207
Excellent thanks Gary... I was going to look for some 'historic' photos to check it before finalising it. Black supports it is then! :)

Is there maybe another 360 Modena teaser to give us our weekly dose of GT goodness?

To be honest don't want to get into that because I know where it'll end up (asking more and more). I'd rather focus on what I like to do instead of wasting time posting screenshots on forums.

One question @A3DR. Will we see this beauty in the NGT? Did the BMW participate in the 2004 season although it was never homologated?

As much as I love that M3 I'll only be doing two cars.

One question @A3DR. Will we see this beauty in the NGT? Did the BMW participate in the 2004 season although it was never homologated?
latest
Two M3 GTR took part in the 2004 24h of Spa but they only raced in G2 class (below the NGTs). It really looks like that crappy Nissan 350Z was the only other NGT car that raced on a (somewhat) regular basis in that year.

No probs :) I wasn't that far along with it - I was just really really bored and found some good pics of it. Maybe I'll choose to do a different one, maybe not. I'm actually liking the stock liveries that come with the pack these days anyway! That one looks quality.

Kinda glad, it may have taken me a while anyway as I was lacking much motivation for it. Kinda lost interest in making skins these days, it must have just been a phase I went through :roflmao::roflmao:

A couple of my races from the weekend (TV + live recorded onboard)... much fun was had!! :D:D
57 at Spa

Lanzo at Monza (love that engine sound!!)

Edit: forgot to say the AI was on 96% and 50% aggression. Spot on difficulty for me (without requiring setup work to be quicker) as I was marginally quicker than the AI but had to work at it, which made it lots of fun and rewarding when I got it right! :)

Last edited:
Is there any plans for a Euro league from someone? There have been some in the past (ADRL, COR) but now with the full pack and better balance (slow that 550 down tho) seems like a good chance to start something for these amazing cars.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.8%