I haven't properly followed this thread in ages, but is it possible the cars are a lot slower than they used to be? On some tracks I have lost 2-3 seconds upon my recent best time. What's the reasoning behind this (if it has happened and I haven't lost skill)?

With Michael acting like a ******* infant during the development period I guess got up a lot of peoples noses. such a shame as he was a one off ******. Its part of the fun watching the development and spoils it for everybody else. hope the RSS team reconsiders in the near future.

@A3DR already said he won't bother opening a thread and i think it's for the best to avoid drama altogether. Besides, it's only 2 cars and a3dr's wip shots would last only 2 weeks :) I'm okay with this. I'm more interested in the formula v10 :D

I completely forgot what the car beside the 360 Modena will be - it is a Porsche 911 I hope?

I fully understand not further sharing the awesome build with us in a new thread - it takes A LOT OF WORK to keep up the thread that can completely distract from doing the actual work on the mod. I can only mention though that it was a true pleasure to follow the build updates, see the renderings and especially the DETAILS that goes into these RSS creations.

I truly enjoyed that.

@A3DR already said he won't bother opening a thread and i think it's for the best to avoid drama altogether. Besides, it's only 2 cars and a3dr's wip shots would last only 2 weeks :) I'm okay with this. I'm more interested in the formula v10 :D

Exactly that, though I must say my times are not the same, as I've explained before.
Now I have a well paid full time job doing what I like so that takes top priority, progress on all AC things from me will be slow now.

Exactly that, though I must say my times are not the same, as I've explained before.
Now I have a well paid full time job doing what I like so that takes top priority, progress on all AC things from me will be slow now.
You mentioned all that but not your lovely daughter? Shame on you! :D

Will you upload something about what you're doing on your artstation page?
I'm curious to see it:redface:

You mentioned all that but not your lovely daughter? Shame on you! :D

LOL that's because she's not getting in the way of my work, well, I have to admit that my weekends are more "family oriented" now than before, where I've used to put on some hours doing 3D, but I also needed to slow down a bit, you know, the brain needs some rest every now and then.

Also having a contract and doing 3D work 8 hours a day means more money and less time in front of the screen. Yes, doing freelance work might look good on paper but it always means more and more hours spent on it any day of the week.

Will you upload something about what you're doing on your artstation page?
I'm curious to see it:redface:

I leave my Artstation page for finished projects, any future wips will be shown on the RSS website, were the most recent shots of the 360 were posted recently.

Yes, doing freelance work might look good on paper but it always means more and more hours spent on it any day of the week.
The German word for freelancing is 'selbstständig', meaning self-sustaining, but if you it apart its also 'selbst' = 'only me' and 'ständig'= 'always' ;)

Having a solid contract is probably healthier for family life

Yes, doing freelance work might look good on paper but it always means more and more hours spent on it any day of the week.

I work less and make more freelancing than I ever did working full time. I'll never go back to working at a firm. :) Glad it's working out for you, though!

Having a solid contract is probably healthier for family life

Easier financial planning, for sure. I'll never give up my freedom, though. My lifestyle now is infinitely better than it was previously. I'll happily take my ~25-35 paid hours per week whenever I feel like working them over the 55-100+ hours per week at a set rate. Salary work has some huge downsides.

Perhaps an easy improvement :
The pack is really wonderful, one of my favorite. But IA is totally crazy !
I succeed have correct time (between 5-10 world wide reccord), but with this time, i'm slower than all the IA cars. The IA strenght is on 97% but even when i put it on 95%, it s impossible to win !

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back