It's out!!!! :)

New car sounds good, drives well. Need a bit more time in it, but liking it so far. Cockpit is rather boring, but that's not RSS's fault. It's just simple inside.

My only grip is the way the download is packaged. Please put all the cars into one folder so I don't have to drill down and unpack each one separately. So frustrating. At the very least, remove the initial folder with the car name and just provide a contents folder and readme.

Thanks for the now working optional auto-blip on all cars, much appreciated. The AI should be happy about it too! Small stuff like mediums and 30L default is welcome too. It was a nice decision to remove all the non-racing/sponsored skins from cars, an AI field looks better now without extra tinkering. (I'm crossing fingers that some of the nice looking plain ones will be later added as separate pack on RD.)

After a very quick test, I've only found two minor but easily noticeable glitches on the cockpits (I haven't played AC lately, so it's possible they aren't new). The map detail inside the name plates shows a moiré effect (a static pattern of pixels) on the 55, 57, and the Tornado. This is using a vanilla AC installation (not using the CM plug in that changes them per track, if it matters). The Tornado still has a lag when turning on the LCD backlight.

Time to give AC some love again! The 57, without any surprises, looks gorgeous -- now it's time to give it some time driving.

Last edited:
From a quick run at the nords: the 57 is just mind blowing. Glad you went with a more conservative base setup, much better baseline to start with IMO. FFB is perfect, balance is out of this world and of course it sounds bonkers. Time to try the updated rest of the pack now :)

Great cars and great update :thumbsup:.

While trying the new car I noticed a little bug that I haven't seen here yet (if I'm not mistaken).
The little labels for the buttons on the steeringwheel don't turn with the wheel. (It's a little thing you could miss easily)

Edit: it has been fixed. Labels are now correct.

Last edited:
Same issue here, in VR.
labels.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play