IMHO, you're not understanding the CPU reading. That % it's how much time your cpu spends on its part relative to the whole frame time (cpu stuff +gpu render). If your GPU is processing something heavier making the combined frame time longer (lower fps), but the CPU time on a frame will remain almost the same, then the CPU % on the benchmark will be lower. But it doesn't mean the CPU occupancy is lower (on the contrary, its probably taking just a bit more of frame time due to the extra graphics overhead to feed your GPU), that's just relative to the whole frame time.

Reactions: CC
IMHO, you're not understanding the CPU reading. That % it's how much time your cpu spends on its part relative to the whole frame time (cpu stuff +gpu render). If your GPU is processing something heavier making the combined frame time longer (lower fps), but the CPU time on a frame will remain almost the same, then the CPU % on the benchmark will be lower. But it doesn't mean the CPU occupancy is lower (on the contrary, its probably taking just a bit more of frame time due to the extra graphics overhead to feed your GPU), that's just relative to the whole frame time.
Either way ingame the drawcalls and fps are insane,
with the Shadow and Lanzo getting 70fps on average with cockpit cam this 57 is getting 100,
I mean just in this pack alone the fps is 30% higher and with some kunos cars is 40-50% higher its insane,
but I see now this is a hard crowd to please :D

Throwing down some dust here its dirty work but someone has to do it :D
7f59939f58cd6fc8bb3fd0dc430b5586.gif

43fa0ba1c6898bb83c6110f2469e3d27.gif

@MeMyselfAndI , I've noticed you've left a a disagree on my previous post. Just look at a previous Stefano post if you still have any doubt (original link). The CPU value on the benchmark result is just the average of the value described bellow (cpu time in proportion to total frame time):

Lord Kunos said:
CPU value is for the graphics thread. It shows the relationship between the time spent in the application (CPU) and the time spent to complete a frame (FRAME TIME). Values of CPU near 100% indicate a CPU-bound system graphically.
EX... if a frame took 16ms to complete and CPU is 50% it means that AC was able to prepare the frame in 8ms.. and the GPU took 16ms to render it. (GPU bound).. if CPU is 100% then it took the CPU 16ms to prepare the frame and the GPU is probably capable to go faster (CPU bound).
No relationship whatsoever with the value read in task manager.

PHY is relative to the physics thread, values above 100% indicates that the system is not able to calculate the physics in time (3ms per step) and that the game is now running slower than realtime (slowmo). Practically means there are too many AI and the CPU is not able to handle it.

No Quixel photoshop, I find I have 3ds max and photoshop open 12-14hrs a day minimum 7 days a week,
I find it easier staying with the same software much more convenient, but have toolbag and Mudbox also, but like I say Quixel is my tool of choice :)

So anyways I asked @garyjpaterson to help me finalize his lights with some settings earlier, there quite complex with layers and stuff, so he sent back the files fixed he did a good job,
was looking over the car but wtf is this Gary ? :confused:
:roflmao::roflmao:
custom_showroom_1527357432.jpg

Make sure that central mirror is sorted before release :p
issues with the mirrors is that until I made these 6xLOD and closer LOD the distance I never realized the mirrors only work in the main LOD_A the rest is reflections, like damaged glass, only works with 1 x LOD zoom out slightly and the glass is brand new again so was playing with it a few times the mirrors, 4-5 times trying to get them correct either I missed it again good stuff :D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.