AC RSS Formula Hybrid 2018 @ Spa-Francorchamps Wed 25Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
SERVER ANNOUNCEMENT:

Just some clarification regarding tomorrow's event :)

You will need the app:
ACRL DRS (RaceDepartment Flavour)
You can download it here:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/acrl-drs-racedepartment-flavour.19869/

• DRS use with car within 1 seconds at activation point after lap 3
  • Minimum of 2 tyre compounds to use in race (Ultrasoft / Soft, Soft / Medium, Ultrasoft / Medium etc.)
  • Ban on refueling (No refuelling allowed in pitstops)
  • DRS violations give a drive through penalty and these can stack, but every infraction is logged in chat so you can apply whatever post race penalties you wish.
Due to a small bug in the app, the race will be in laps and so it will be 35 laps :)

Can I have small crash course about using drs. First two laps of race no drs use? And the 1 sec rule? What it exactly mean in race, does that mean both car in the situation or just leading car? Haven't pay too much notice, because haven't drive these kind of cars with drs func in race bf.

Can I have small crash course about using drs. First two laps of race no drs use? And the 1 sec rule? What it exactly mean in race, does that mean both car in the situation or just leading car? Haven't pay too much notice, because haven't drive these kind of cars with drs func in race bf.
I might need some indications as well for all these I am afraid...I don't know much about DRS in fact. :(
Also, during mandatory pit stop, will I have to take some action (to be sure I assigned necessary actions to some button in AC set up...):unsure:

I might need some indications as well for all these I am afraid...I don't know much about DRS in fact. :(
Also, during mandatory pit stop, will I have to take some action (to be sure I assigned necessary actions to some button in AC set up...):unsure:

Yes sure, I can explain the system later today or during practice time. Its quite simple really.
When you hear a beep in your headphones or speakers, you can use DRS to help with overtaking the car in front. It is only allowed to be used by the car behind, not the car in front.

Here are a couple of videos that can help explain the system:

For the pitstop, you can't refuel, only change tyres. This means that, for example, if you need 140 litres to do the 35 laps of the race, you must start the race with 140 litres. Also, if you start the race on 1 tyre compound (example: soft tyres), you must change your tyres in the pitstop to be medium or ultrasoft tyres.

All this will be mentioned again in the event tonight.

So pumped for this race. Could be anyone's race!
There's only one way to get to the top...
tenor.gif

Yes sure, I can explain the system later today or during practice time. Its quite simple really.
When you hear a beep in your headphones or speakers, you can use DRS to help with overtaking the car in front. It is only allowed to be used by the car behind, not the car in front.

Here are a couple of videos that can help explain the system:

For the pitstop, you can't refuel, only change tyres. This means that, for example, if you need 140 litres to do the 35 laps of the race, you must start the race with 140 litres. Also, if you start the race on 1 tyre compound (example: soft tyres), you must change your tyres in the pitstop to be medium or ultrasoft tyres.

All this will be mentioned again in the event tonight.
Anyone else BTW having issues with the DRS app? The 2018 car wasn't listed originally, but I found I could edit the preferences ini file to include it. Notification then appeared in the chat box that the app was active, but nothing else seemed to be happening. No beeps, nothing additional on screen, etc...

Anyone else BTW having issues with the DRS app? The 2018 car wasn't listed originally, but I found I could edit the preferences ini file to include it. Notification then appeared in the chat box that the app was active, but nothing else seemed to be happening. No beeps, nothing additional on screen, etc...

Yeah, same for me. I don't get any DRS active notifications or beeps.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 41 27.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 30 19.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 27 17.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 9 5.9%