AC RSS Formula Hybrid 2018 @ Spa-Francorchamps Wed 25Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
DLVXOrm.jpg

We're off to Spa again but this time in the RSS Formula Hybrid 2018!
With world renowned corners such as Eau Rouge, Les Combes, Pouhon, Stavelot, Spa-Francorchamps is one of the most fun and flowing tracks in the world and is sure to bring a smile to your face.
Come along and join us for an evening of exciting F1 action at the Belgian home of motor racing with the RSS Formula Hybrid 2018, courtesy of Race Sim Studio

Who can join?
All premium members using their full Real Name in the forum, race servers and teamspeak can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers?
Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Server Name:
Car:
If you already own the RSS Formula Hybrid 2018, make sure you have the latest version (Version 3.0) by looking at your purchases on Sellfy:
https://sellfy.com/user/purchases

Track:
Spa Franchorchamps (7004m) (24)

Fixed Setup:
No
Mandatory Pitstop: Yes: 1 - 34 laps
Driving Assists: Factory settings (No ABS / No TC)
Jump Start: Drive-Through
REQUIRED Apps: ACRL DRS (RaceDepartment Flavour) (Download)
Installation and usage guide:
Recommended Apps: Helicorsa (Download) + Track Map Display (Download)

Schedule: Wed 25Apr18
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 GMT (30 minutes)
Race: 20:00 GMT (35 laps)

Entry List
  1. [COLOR=rgb(179, 0, 0)]Celtic Pharaoh[/COLOR] (Ask me anything in TeamSpeak)
  2. HO7DOG
  3. Oscar
  4. Jtshowden
  5. JoelK
  6. RainhamIron
  7. Captain Condescending
  8. Jonas Hillert
  9. EhsanMomeni
  10. Amereto1
  11. fvdheide1963
  12. Devidin
  13. Otune
  14. Juusoh
  15. Magnus Stjerneby
  16. Geof
  17. jemmari
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
UTP #75 TG

Reserves please stay off the server when official practice starts Staff will let you know on teamspeak when and if you can enter the server

Reserve list
  1. Free slot
  2. Free slot
  3. Free slot
  4. Free slot

Last edited:
MyMyJUj.jpg

Weather Conditions:
  • Temp: 18C-22C
  • Time of day: 11:00 a.m.
  • Clear
  • Wind: 10 - 26 KPH Direction: N Variation: 45
ACRL RD DRS App Guide:
Helpful Apps: proTyres (Download) + ACRLFuel (Download)

A message to all Drivers
If you run off track, you have to check and see that its clear before you re-enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.
When entering the track from the pits stay off the racing line until you are up to speed and do not race on your out lap. Let other drivers by in qualifying.
On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car. Remember, you've made the mistake by going off so let them by cleanly.
Golden Rule
  1. Be 100% sure it's not your fault and just carry on like nothing happened and take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Play on the safe side and wait for the affected drivers, knowing 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a complete lift of the gas please if it is safe to do so.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in teamspeak. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium member.

As a result of using the skin pack, I can assign liveries for different drivers. Due to there only being 20 cars in F1 (10 teams - 2 drivers), I have repeated 2 liveries (#5 Sebastian Vettel and #44 Lewis Hamilton) so there will be 2 of each available. If you would like a different livery in the pack, you can also request any of the ones available.

Please make sure to provide me with your Steam GUID so that I can assign the skins manually myself when setting up the server.

This can be retrieved from: https://steamid.io/
(I need the steamID64 value)

If you wish to maintain the privacy of your Steam GUID, you can PM me through this link:
https://www.racedepartment.com/conversations/add?to=Celtic Pharaoh

Please note that there will be a cutoff point for livery selection which will be Wednesday, 25th of April at 5PM GMT.
If you are signed up for the race, you will still be able to join the server but you will get whatever skin that may be available.

These are the liveries that are available to choose from:

Claimed liveries:
Available liveries:
  • #2 Stoffel Vandoorne (2) - McLaren F1
  • #3 Daniel Ricciardo - Red Bull Racing
  • #10 Pierre Gasly - Scuderia Toro Rosso
  • #28 Brendan Hartley - Scuderia Toro Rosso
  • #11 Sergio Perez - Sahara Force India F1
  • #31 Esteban Ocon - Sahara Force India F1
  • #35 Sergey Sirotkin - Williams Martini Racing
  • #911 Mark Webber - Porsche F1
  • #919 Nick Tandy - Porsche F1

Last edited:
Does defeat the point though :roflmao:

True, although those of us using monitors are going to struggle I think - at least in VR you can a sense of depth and can use both eyes to 'see' past the halo. On a screen it's going to be pretty silly, but I'll give it a test and let you know if I'm being overly dramatic...

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 90 19.2%
  • €151-500

Votes: 123 26.2%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 80 17.1%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 9.0%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • €3001-5000