AC RSS FIA GT @ Imola - BOP testing

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Spot on Robert, I deleted my old RSS files just to start with a clean sheet and downloaded version 6.
As you said, just copy new data files from the name change files into the RSS car folders, add the skins and it worked for me on the server.

Last year I had to do a complete re-install of AC and couldn’t find my original email from RSS so emailed them and they sent the link the next day, brilliant service and nice people to do business with as well as building superb mods. I bought the 1970 F1 mod today, WOW! what a car and the sound is sublime. Happy days!:)

Bit of a steady pattern here already. In the races we had everyone was leaning to the 550 or saleen also.
The Lister, Lambo, 575 trio looks even enough. 0.4 and 0.3 between them for the drivers below which is really good. The Lister is tricky to drive so glad to see leaning towards being the faster of the 3!

Deltas from the viper for the 2 fastest drivers best laps below. @Enzo Fazzi reckoned at Barcelona he was 1.5 seconds, at least, faster in the 550 than the viper. That's a decent chunk of lead!

Car
Diff (fastest lap)
550​
-2.1​
s7r​
-1.2​
Lister​
-0.9​
Lambo​
-0.7​
575​
-0.5​
viper​
0​

550​

-1.6​
s7r​
-1.1​
Lister​
-0.2​
Lambo​
-0.4​
575​
-0.1​
viper​
0​

Last edited:
Thanks guys, i am now NOT getting that blood red screen.
As a self taught old geeza i often struggle with file movements. ( prefer that than other movements though)
It had me on the back foot as i was thinking all the files were needed to be added.
Hats off to all you clever guys who knew different.
Before i even start i noticed different fuel amounts in the cars so all my driving will be done with 35 ltrs and the cars will be "out of the box".
I think i know the outcome though. That upstart American car company that was also responsible for the lovely Neon is a little slower than the rest. Right Robert ? :D

I bought the 1970 F1 mod today, WOW! what a car and the sound is sublime. Happy days!:)
Oh yes, all of their F1 cars are great! The 1970's is probably the best vehicle currently in AC that you can get if not for sim racing in general. The 2000's and 1990's F1 cars are also fantastic as is the Lotus 79 they've made.

Anyway, I love RSS' content a bit too much probably ;)

Thank you so much Brian, had so much fun with these cars. And now in VR!

Happy for some advice, it's hard to see some of the kerbs because the light is blown out. is this a CSP or Post Processing thing? Not sure where to start the looking haha. Just thrown all the settings to high and went to have fun.
You will love VR! had the same issue. Check if you have Lightning FX on in CSP in CM. When I disable it I get strange issues. And check the brightness value. I need to set it to 55%, otherwise its far too BRIGHT for me. Which CPU, GPU and headset do you use?

Last edited:
You will love VR! had the same issue. Check if you have Lightning FX on in CSP in CM. When I disable it I get strange issues. And check the brightness value. I need to set it to 55%, otherwise its far too BRIGHT for me. Which CPU, GPU and headset do you use?
Thanks, that was still at 100% and was probably the cause!

I got a RX5800X3D with a RX6750XT and a HP Reverb G2. I'd like to think I went all out as far as the budget could go ;)

What does the driver's right hand do when shifting gears? Are these H-shifted cars?

Edit: forget the question got it already.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea