AC RSS FIA GT @ Imola - BOP testing

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@AbbyEC check this post out on the second page of this thread - https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rss-fia-gt-imola-bop-testing.253228/post-3622971
It might help

Basically, all you need to do is open the folder thats marked in the red square, then drag and drop the .acd file from each car folder into the corresponding car folder in your ac content folder. No need to open them or anything. Just overwrite the .acd files already in the the original car folders.

@AbbyEC check this post out on the second page of this thread - https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rss-fia-gt-imola-bop-testing.253228/post-3622971
It might help

Basically, all you need to do is open the folder thats marked in the red square, then drag and drop the .acd file from each car folder into the corresponding car folder in your ac content folder. No need to open them or anything. Just overwrite the .acd files already in the the original car folders.
I've already added the files. when I did though, there was no .acd files there to overwrite to begin with. I'm going to go check the original RSS folder to see if I can find where the .acd files should be.

Attachments

• image_2023-01-19_165654524.png
    image_2023-01-19_165654524.png
    148.5 KB · Views: 48
I think I see the issue, looks like you have the full folder with the .acd file inside of it in your car folder and you just need the .acd file.

Basically, you need to take the .acd file thats in that "rss_gt_ferr..." folder (third one down in the screenshot) and put it into this whole car folder. Then it should work.

You can see the "Data" file it will overwrite (3rd file down after the folders).

Last edited:
I think I see the issue, looks like you have the full folder with the .acd file inside of it in your car folder and you just need the .acd file.

Basically, you need to take the .acd file thats in that "rss_gt_ferr..." folder (third one down in the screenshot) and put it into this whole car folder. Then it should work.

You can see the "Data" file it will overwrite (3rd file down after the folders).
got it, thanks. Its working now :)

Nice to see that it got solved overnight! :)
Just to chime in:
The data.acd file is THE car data file for AC. Every car has one.
It contains everything for the physics. Engine revs, turbo, suspension etc.

You can't "open it" normally. CM can "unpack" it and then you can change every single parameter if you want.

However the data.acd gets checked during the checksum check when joining servers, as you experienced.
So never touch it when using a car online!

The car name is in that file too though, so for the real names, you needed it to be replaced with the identical file, apart from the line with the car name.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 13.7%