RSS FH 2020 - F1 2020 COVID19 Short Season

Career RSS FH 2020 - F1 2020 COVID19 Short Season 1.8F

Login or Register an account to download this content
!!!!!!! we did it man there was one loose file after i did some combing. i just set the new boards and we are 100%

it's totally working now. thanks for helping me out

View attachment 403586
That's fantastic - Well done - hope you enjoy it after all your hard work

BTW this is worth a watch re amending the championship without losing your results

Last edited:
Hi Just follow the information on the pix - Hope that help
Championship Car_Driver Set (Large).png
s

fantastic thx!
Also, please do keep these coming.

They are fantastic!
I'm a bit of an old school player, I like to be told what to do, i like to have objectives and i get lost and bored when sandboxed and told to make my own fun.
So anymore of these creations are welcomed in my family home.

I'd love to see you do a greatest hits career for the lockdown!

Perhaps something where race 1 is us in Prost car and have to beat Senna at imola in 5 laps...

Race 2 is us as senna and have to beat mansell at barcelona in 5 laps..

Race 3 is us as MSC and have to beat coultard at hockenheim or something and we bounce around from historic car to car, year to year in location to location reliving all of these incredible moments and greatest hits in F1 history.

These could be like mini games and achievments in reliving the greatest moments in F1 hostory!

This would be amazing, and i hope you can do this one day!

Edit:
You could also update these with newer events and momentus occasions. Never ending supply of short, fun 5 race objectives based on the best F1 has to offer... Im getting to excited, ill leave now but i hope you do this as it would be amazing to jump in and see what comes next after i beat coultard as MSC etc! >:)
Thanks. Glad it worked out. I am working on a 70 Years decade type compilation. Also have you tried the career one I’ve posted?

Hey nice work! I already have everything set up, is it possible to race in multiplayer ? or this is only Single Player ?
Thanks - I have run this through a private Assetto Corsa server with family and friends if that helps

This may help

Last edited:
Cozy61 updated RSS FH 2020 - F1 2020 COVID19 Short Season with a new update entry:

F1 Mugello Ferrari Car Livery Update and Grid

Hi Simracers
View attachment 405331
I have updated the championship mod to include the 1000th race F1 Ferrari livery from Qtaro

Also in the zipped download is a Mugello grid preset for use with the championship and it can be used for when you are not racing in the championship mode.

You can use this preset to race the new skin in Mugello reverting back to the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you for this amazing pack @Cozy61 ! It's so convenient to get all the different packs and skins at one place. Just a few different things that I noticed that could be my own error so I hope you can help me. I downloaded the zipped "F1 2020 COVID19 SS1_5" from your shared drive, which i assume has all your updates?

1. I can't seem to find the Mugello drs zone files you mentioned. Is it already in the track folder? The file in the track folder seems to be an older one.
2. I have copied over the content folder. Do I have to copy the extension folder as well?
3. Are the helmets already updated or do I have to get the ACSPRH mod separately? I seem to have the real life helmets, but Bottas one for example looks like Hamilton's old helmet, and it has a 44 on the top of it.

Thank you for this amazing pack @Cozy61 ! It's so convenient to get all the different packs and skins at one place. Just a few different things that I noticed that could be my own error so I hope you can help me. I downloaded the zipped "F1 2020 COVID19 SS1_5" from your shared drive, which i assume has all your updates?

1. I can't seem to find the Mugello drs zone files you mentioned. Is it already in the track folder? The file in the track folder seems to be an older one.
2. I have copied over the content folder. Do I have to copy the extension folder as well?
3. Are the helmets already updated or do I have to get the ACSPRH mod separately? I seem to have the real life helmets, but Bottas one for example looks like Hamilton's old helmet, and it has a 44 on the top of it.
Hi and thank you
1. The DRS zone can be found here https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mugello-circuit-2020-drs-zone.35929/

2. yes copy the extension folder over
3. The real helmets may be out of sync buy if you look here they should be correct https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/formula-hybrid-2020-f1-2020-skin-pack.34177/

Hope that helps

Thank you @Cozy61 . I believe the driver models weren't there in the shared drive folders, so I copied them over from the community pack and they work now. I also copied over the extension folder so not sure if that made a difference as well but thank you!

Cozy61 updated RSS FH 2020 - F1 2020 COVID19 Short Season with a new update entry:

Added new engine manufacturers SFX for relevant F1 teams

Added new engine manufacturers SFX for relevant teams using the
ACFAN F1 Megapack
Assetto Car Tuner by Victor_ here for any further DIY https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/assetto-corsa-car-tuner.13946/

In GDrive Folder Assetto Corsa Championships/ F1 2020 COVID19 Short Season/content/cars - Link in Championship download...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi mate @Cozy61 with the latest engine sound update, I'm getting some error when I choose the car in CM. Firstly to fix car at bottom in CM beside Go; secondly when I choose Go, the game crashes with unexpected error and I have to force close it from Task Manager. Fix Car shows 4 errors related to some values in tyres.ini being wrong. I copied over the files from your Google Drive to the cars folder, and then copied over the files and folders from the original RSS Hybrid 2020 folder that are not in the new folders, meaning everything except the 4 folders that are there. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Hi mate @Cozy61 with the latest engine sound update, I'm getting some error when I choose the car in CM. Firstly to fix car at bottom in CM beside Go; secondly when I choose Go, the game crashes with unexpected error and I have to force close it from Task Manager. Fix Car shows 4 errors related to some values in tyres.ini being wrong. I copied over the files from your Google Drive to the cars folder, and then copied over the files and folders from the original RSS Hybrid 2020 folder that are not in the new folders, meaning everything except the 4 folders that are there. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
Hi - Just checked and all working my end. Does your cars folder look like the attached screenshots also have you downloaded the Tyre update from this update?

Attachments

• Screenshot (368).png
    Screenshot (368).png
    279.4 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot (367).jpg
    Screenshot (367).jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 49

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 124 85.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 24 16.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 23 15.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 11.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 43 29.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 50 34.5%