RSS FH 2020 - F1 2020 COVID19 Short Season

Career RSS FH 2020 - F1 2020 COVID19 Short Season 1.8F

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cozy61 updated RSS FH 2020 - F1 2020 COVID19 Short Season with a new update entry:

F1 Bahrain Race week 16 Track layout Update

I have updated the Bahrain Circuit for race week 16 to reflect the change to the layout (outer circuit) and time of race (Night)

I have also updated the 'extension' folder for the tracks

All can be found in my GDrive folder 'F1 2020 COVID19 Short Season' or in the 'zipped files' folder

Until then #WeRaceAsOne - #Staysafe...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I’ve followed your guide, absolute. I can load every car on every RW track in a normal race but my championship start results in a crash or a black screen with the options menu laid over the screen. I have a log that highlights that an apps directory can’t be found in a spot it shouldn’t even be in and all apps work correctly. Once or twice I will get a message about AI Spline error after it returns me to the launcher. Has the author or anyone experience anything like this? I’m so close to getting to this going and any help would be appreciated. I can send logs.

Screenshot (5).png

Screenshot (6).png

Hi - Does your championship screen look like this? Do you have the DLCs for the Kunos Tracks? What version of Sol and CSP are you running? If you could provide a bit more information I am happy to help - Cozy61

Screenshot (410).png

Hi - Does your championship screen look like this? Do you have the DLCs for the Kunos Tracks? What version of Sol and CSP are you running? If you could provide a bit more information I am happy to help - Cozy61

View attachment 403399
just now I replaced the first austria with the standard red bull ring from the dlc pack and I loaded into practice which has not happened yet during my user championship. I tried a second time with the red bull ring selected but now checking the Formula 1 option under skins. I was able to load into practice :) now the the third time I put my user championship back at the RW 1 Austria 2020 and deselected the Formula 1 skin option and It boots me to launcher after it says in the left corner "initializing weatherfx creating volume texture" same with it enabled

Hi, Glad you've made some headway. Can you try CSP 1.52 for me I've tried to recreate from my end in case I uploaded a wrong file but it is working fine. Is Weather FX in CSP settings on or off?
Screenshot (334).png

Is it the same on all tracks - not just the championship ones?

It looks like a CSP issue but Ive only seen it in replays - Did you dropback to earlier versions of CSP ie 1.52 or even 1.48? Just a thought drop back to earlier SOL as well?

Last edited:
i went back to 1.52 when you suggested. And no it seems just Austria and possibly one or two others but I’ve clicked and started a race with a full grid on Most of the RW tracks and a few included or three tracks and they work fine. Something with this version and R2 Austria doesn’t like something I’ve done.

Btw I appreciate you taking your own time and trying to help me solve this. I completely understand if we want to call it and have me just comb through the setup again. Once again, thanks.

Btw I appreciate you taking your own time and trying to help me solve this. I completely understand if we want to call it and have me just comb through the setup again. Once again, thanks.
No problem with the help - Maybe download the tracks again or copy and rename the kunos redbull ring track - Hope you solve it

!!!!!!! we did it man there was one loose file after i did some combing. i just set the new boards and we are 100%

it's totally working now. thanks for helping me out

Screenshot (22).png

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 29 42.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 33 47.8%