RSS FH 2020 - F1 2020 COVID19 Short Season

Career RSS FH 2020 - F1 2020 COVID19 Short Season 1.8F

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cozy61 submitted a new resource:

F1 2020 COVID19 Short Season - a 'Covid-19 Short Season Championship in line with the existing schedule (27/06/2020)

Hi Simracers and F1 fans

With the Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandamic still impacting the 2020 FIA Formula One World Championship - I have created a 'Covid-19 Short Season Championship in line with the existing schedule (27/06/2020) featuring all the 2020 teams, drivers and tracks.

I will also update if or when any revised schedule becomes available

Requires:

Read more about this resource...

hi, has anyone created a BOP for rss f1 2020?
BOP - in the sense that mercedes is much faster than williams or ferrari faster than Haas

Cozy61 updated RSS FH 2020 - F1 2020 COVID19 Short Season with a new update entry:

RSS FH 2020 Mercedez Livery update from Haze Racing Design

Once again an excellent livery update from Haze Racing Design for the W11 Mercedez Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid 2020

The zip file contains the amended UI.json and Real helmets files to work with my championships.

To Install
Just drag and drop into Content Manager and agree to 'replace files' when prompted or you can do it manually
Files are;
ui_skin.json
Helmet_2019.dds
ext_config.ini

Skin download here:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

so for some reason spains AI is messed up because i get this each time https://prnt.sc/tc0c1r
ADDED: Hi (I've uploaded a new version should work now https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CVNJX4VkPCga7i1TZS274K2cZdb4Ui89?usp=sharing
Also you may need the DLC that includes the Catalunya track otherwise it doesn't like it - You can download an alternative and just rename it as per my naming in tracks. If you get stuck just ask
hope that helps Cozy
Screenshot (389).png

Last edited:
ADDED: Hi (I've uploaded a new version should work now https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CVNJX4VkPCga7i1TZS274K2cZdb4Ui89?usp=sharing
Also you may need the DLC that includes the Catalunya track otherwise it doesn't like it - You can download an alternative and just rename it as per my naming in tracks. If you get stuck just ask
hope that helps CozyView attachment 385790
ah i dont own the dlc so that might be why, if i get it and still get any issues i’ll let you know!

Cozy61 updated RSS FH 2020 - F1 2020 COVID19 Short Season with a new update entry:

RSS FH F1 2020 Short Season - Imola, Portimao and Nurburgring added to schedule

Added Germany, Nurburgring, Portugal, Portimao and Italy, Imola to schedule - All three tracks and screens can be downloaded from my G drive

blackcelica has been adding circuit skins for the latest track sponsors which can be found here;View attachment 392224View attachment 392225View attachment 392226View attachment 392227

hope that helps CozyView attachment 385790

Hi, could you also list the Red Pack DLC as a requirement, since Red Bull Ring is needed for the Austrian GPs?

I’m tired out - Short and to the Point #05: Assetto Corsa Rain FX & Wet Tyres

Hi Simracers and F1 fans

With the new Rain FX feature coming to Assetto Corsa soon courtesy of Ilja Jusupov aka x4fab and following comments about immersion and slicks in the wet (totally agree it’s a bummer) I wanted to provide a short video to update you on an ad hoc wet tyre feature for the RSS FH 2020 Custom championships.

It is a work in progress and the wet tyres do not (that I know) have their specific compound physics. This is purely an aesthetic...

RSS FH 2020 Tyres Wet to Soft on the fly -Some caveats though

Hi Simracers and F1 fans

** Update 15/08/2020** Thanks to Arthur Morgan for his assistance with the RSS FH 2020 tyres - They can now be loaded from soft to wet in the 'Tyres' setup menu.

My data.acd, wet_data.acd and extension files can be found in my shared drive in MODS/RSS FH 2020 Tyre modification Wet to soft folder (Just drag them into yourPC:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\rss_formula_hybrid_2020 Folder and overwrite when asked)

NOTE ** Make a copy of...

RSS FH F1 2020 Short Season - Turkey, Bahrain(x2) and Abu Dhabi added to schedule

Turkey - Instanbul, Bahrain - Sakhir and Abu Dhabi - Yas Marina,.
All three tracks and screens can be downloaded from my G drive

IMPORTANT: Make sure you download the updated Champs files V1.4 as well

@blackcelica has been adding circuit skins for the latest track sponsors which...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea