Resource icon

Apps RSR Live Timing 2.0.027

Login or Register an account to download this content
RSR records my hotlaps as "Practice" mode, and shows me having autoblip on and mechanical damage at 0%. However, in Content Manager I'm launching in Hotlap mode with autoblip off and mech damage at 100%. So my laps don't qualify for Pro Rank. Is this an RSR problem or a Content Manager problem?
2 years later, the problem prevails.

I must have tried every combination known to man. Not that I care that much about the pro rank, but it started to become a matter of principle. Other people are still logging pro-rank-times, so it must be possible somehow.

The only repeatable way I found is hosting a server. It still shows up as auto-clutch (eww!), but the P-rank registers.
I have yet to find a solution for offline play, but meeh... even if I find a solution, noone else is logging "setting-locked" P-times, so that kinda defeats the purpose in itself.

That's really quite a bummer, since having a better way to actually compare times would improve RSR and I truly think that this whole deal can't be that big of a bug inside the code*.
RSRs interests have transfered to ACC and I guess we should be happy that they are still hosting the legacy-RSR at all, but still... AC is still alive and this would be great

*maybe it's not, I don't know any specifics about the problem. I did try to contact Andrea and offer help in bugfixing though.

I go deaf every time a cut or beat my record....sound.ini volume doesn't effect in game sound. Plz help, love the app...hate hearing loss.

RSR keeps timing from almost all circuit mods, you can see that when racing online, but through their site we can only get some of that info.
For example Laguna seca is track numbered 15552 and MX5 ND is car numbered 3222.

Is there a way to retrieve the server info for circuits that are not listed on the pull down menu of the website? Thank you.

Last edited:
Hello, I have a problem with this app. When the app connects to the internet, it doesn't recognize me so I can't see others drivers lap times and I can't set lap times... Can you help me ?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back