Resource icon

Apps RSR Live Timing 2.0.027

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey there, getting the error "Something wrong with your account". Reinstalled and unlocked in Firewall. Always worked like a charm and now nothing helps. Any suggestions?

Spent hours yesterday beating my head against the wall and doing a million laps at Imola trying to get RSR to record one of my laps as Pro Rank. I've tried every setting possible. Used Content manager and regular Assetto to launch. Practice and hotlap mode. Launched from the RSR page in CM. All the assists off and on ect according to the instructions. My laps show up on RSR's site just can't get the P ranking. Two things I've noticed compared to laps that get a P are my laps don't have the Auto clutch button lit and have the damage button in red. All the guys that get P laps have Auto Clutch red and Damage white. Also when you hover over the info button the P ranked laps have all the info and the ones that don't only show tires. Included some pictures.. any help would be amazing. Thanks, Jason

Attachments

• pro.JPG
    pro.JPG
    10.1 KB · Views: 151
  • no pro.JPG
    no pro.JPG
    10 KB · Views: 166
  • p lap.jpg
    p lap.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 171
  • info non p.jpg
    info non p.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 170
Our server has been moved to the new hardware, and I've fixed some the compatibility issues with the new software version.
the "driver not recognized" was one of them.
It should work fine now.

I still get this message on many car & track combinations. How can I solve this?

Hi

Sound volume does not reduce when using the rift CV1, I'm adjusting volume in sound.ini - even when I reduce it to 0 its still the same volume..although it works and changes volume when playing on screens through speakers? Any suggestions welcome.

RSR records my hotlaps as "Practice" mode, and shows me having autoblip on and mechanical damage at 0%. However, in Content Manager I'm launching in Hotlap mode with autoblip off and mech damage at 100%. So my laps don't qualify for Pro Rank. Is this an RSR problem or a Content Manager problem?

It also shows AC version as 1.14.4 which is wrong. App version is 2.0.027.

And I certainly didn't do 76 laps in the session. Screenshot here.

Last edited:
RSR records my hotlaps as "Practice" mode, and shows me having autoblip on and mechanical damage at 0%. However, in Content Manager I'm launching in Hotlap mode with autoblip off and mech damage at 100%. So my laps don't qualify for Pro Rank. Is this an RSR problem or a Content Manager problem?

i have the same problem with the same configuration for pro rank some circuit7car combine acept mi time in prorank and other combination no :(

Same Problem here :(

Same Problem herex2

Same problem for me too.

Hello,

I have been having the same problem as well for over a month. No matter whether I launch through content center or steam, ensure setup is correct per pro rank rules and it always says my auto throttle blip is on. Specific problem has been with Tatuus FA01.

Has anyone figured out a solution? Thanks

It would be nice if we could access the database of leaderboard for mod tracks (not kunos), because the app record the laps in the game and you can see the standings only related to your position +- one and the first, but when you log into the rsr website the tracks aren't listed and some of the mod cars either.
OR ... there is a way and I don't know ...

Hi all, I'm new to Assetto Corsa, from 2 days ago RSR stopped working and showing "Driver not detected" message... is it a problem with the server or is it my problem? I can see on the website that other players are recording lap, but I've tried a lot of workaround and nothing helped...

Hi all, I'm new to Assetto Corsa, from 2 days ago RSR stopped working and showing "Driver not detected" message... is it a problem with the server or is it my problem? I can see on the website that other players are recording lap, but I've tried a lot of workaround and nothing helped...
Don't know what is changed, but i's working now.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 252 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%