Resource icon

Apps RSR Live Timing 2.0.027

Login or Register an account to download this content
I don't know if it has been said before but the ad of the formula 3 annoys me everytime, so hard in fact I thought several times about deleting this app. The banner covers big parts of your screen each time you start a game (I still can't believe that the car gets updated every day).
Secondly, if you drive thru the pits a men shouts at you that you have dirtied your lap.
I know when I drive thru the pits. There is no need to remind me of that. Is there not a way to let the app know that you are driving thru the pits?

Thanks for this app, the game really needed something like that!

I´ m lately having a bug, that is indeed the best thing that could happen....
After reinstalling Assetto, RSR is now working when the ingame icon is deactivated
and vice versa. This means that i can´t see the ranking immediately, but on the other
hand i have nothing bothering my sight. I hope that this remains after an RSR
update is launched ;)

anyway...great effort! cheers mate

I have a problem since some days with rsr live timing app.
The app says: problems with your account. Contact administrator.
I tried reinstall but it doesn't work anyway.
Tried to contact admin but no answer for now.
Anybody knows how to solve this?
Thanks.

Use this on our website
qY3kkqq.png

4 year pass by since we started with our RSR Live Timing. It's now time for us to take a break.
Costs to maintain the servers and the time required from our team to support the community (inevitably decrising in numbers) are the main reasons for our decision to stop our service in March 2018.

We would like to say a big thank you to everyone that has used our free app in those years, and make our app so popular for the wonderful simulator that we all love: Assetto Corsa.

A special mention to Raphael "AC_RAF". He has been helping us in the last years supporting all of you in a period in which for us it became increasingly complex to find time to support the app as we would have liked.

Last December we announced our decision to stop our service mainly for the costs to maintain the servers and the time required.
At that time we changed our mind thanks to all your kind messages and support.

After reading @Minolin post about his decision to shut down Minorating, we've been thinking once more about the GDPR compliancy.
The truth is that we are not sure if the modifications we have done so far on the website are enough to comply to the GDPR regulations. We are not even sure if it applies to our case, to be honest.
Unfortunately this is a risk we are not willing to take, not with our name on the line, at least.
For this reason, we have taken the decision to shut down our service immediately.

I want to thank you all for using our app in those years and for nice words of support in the last months.
We are sorry to disappoint you once more, and even more to hit the community once more after the already bad news of Minorating, but we don't see other options.
If anyone has any better idea, or is willing to have the website on his own name, we are open for discussions.

[UPDATE] RSR is back up today.

It was working earlier today, but apparently, RSR Live Timing is down at the moment. I can't get the Web site to load, and the app is reporting "driver not recognized," and not showing any record laps.

Not trying to make you guys look bad or anything, as it's an awesome service--just trying to be helpful in case no one was aware of the issue.

http://www.radiators-champ.com/RSRLiveTiming/ -404 not found error.

http://www.radiators-champ.com/ -Reports...
"This account has been suspended.
Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources."

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me what triggers an invalid lap? I am a track maker and my current track has a damp patch of tarmac (separate physical surface). When I drive over this mesh the RSR app declares the lap invalid, even though in the surfaces.ini it is set to IS_VALID_TRACK=1 :unsure:

Ahh, that makes sense. This small patch of track is designed to send spray up from the wheels, so although it is valid track, it does use 'dirt' to generate the spray.

So unless I remove this feature from my track, there is no way to stop the RSR app from invalidating the lap? :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back