AC Rookies: Audi Sport TT Cup at Silverstone National - Wednesday 31st May 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign me up pls.

Are tire pressures and compounds accessible to adjustments?
Good question. In fact, if it's to be a fixed setup, can we have it in advance? (I found myself struggling a bit in the Abarth with the fixed setup, felt a bit different to what I had used in practice, though it was probably just lack of concentration ;))

Good question. In fact, if it's to be a fixed setup, can we have it in advance? (I found myself struggling a bit in the Abarth with the fixed setup, felt a bit different to what I had used in practice, though it was probably just lack of concentration ;))
The only thing changed was +4 psi on rear wheels :) I think the struggle was due to other grip Level + track Temperature!

its a default set up with only the fuel adjusted to allow race distance
Good to know as I was unaware of that rule......can you please sign me out of the wed TT cup race as I can't always make it to the server 30 mins prior to the race but always announce if I can't make it to a race prior to the cutoffs.

Cheers
David

Good to know as I was unaware of that rule......can you please sign me out of the wed TT cup race as I can't always make it to the server 30 mins prior to the race but always announce if I can't make it to a race prior to the cutoffs.

Cheers
David
im sorry it happened, but when we have guys waiting to join the server as reserves, they have to be given a set amount of time to allow them practice and to get a feel for the other drivers around them, normally when we have 2 servers running this is not a issue as there are can be a few places left with guys dropping out, just before the race, Tonight with only running one server due to a lower sign up list, we had more guys waiting to join..

P2p standard is

15 for practice
0 for qualifying
15 for race starting lines 1-3, +1 for lines 4-6 and so on

I tried yesterday some laps. Car felt tight for me.

Is the fixed setup already known or is ist standard setup?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Forum trophies