AC Rookies: Audi Sport TT Cup at Silverstone National - Wednesday 31st May 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Okay, the race was awesome - so many battles there. Even with my ancle injury I could have great fun!

But people please change your TS to "push to talk". It's really ruining my focus-mode when I hear the struggle with the wheel+desk, gear change, burps and other weird sounds. ;)

BTW @Stnry on lap 3 You pushed me of the track and I've lost 3 positions 'cause of this. Please remember :
Golden Rule: If you hit another driver during a Club race and disadvantage him, we expect you to stop and let the other driver regain his position on you
But don't worry - I've managed to get them back - and lost all 'cause of "fuel failure". :D

That. Was. Awesome.

Man oh man that was one of the best races I've had in a looong time, seriously great fun and some brilliant fights, especially with Stevie for a while - side by side more than once!

Really pleased with the way these cars turned out, this ones a keeper for sure :)

Please do hurry and sign up for the next race at Mugello next week (link) because firstly the cars deserve it, and secondly it makes my job easy doing all the sign ups in one go rather than spending loads of time checking throughout the week :D

Great event everyone, thank you all for attending!

WOW !!! probably the best race i've ever been involved in. certainly in terms of battling and position changing ....so intense. We HAVE to do this every week. Just awesome !! i would love to take these around Oulton Park, that would be great !!

Here are the results from server 1:
Thanks! Yet again my race_out.json has no race section - two practice sessions, two qually sessions, but no race. I have no idea what is wrong.
Great racing. Thanks to the settings tab fuel estimation, I started with 28 laps of fuel ... I hate lift and coast :D
Yeah, my fuel section was at one point telling me that 31 litres would last over 30 minutes. Seems like it's rather flaky! The big question is: how in hell did you make the fuel last!? :)

That was really once of the best race in AC... ever!
Between position 3rd and 5th more than 20 rounds a lot of overtaking.
Had so much fun and it was really fair from all of us.
Thanks guys...

I want more of these nice races !

Mugello? I'm in! :)

Do we have sim results of server #2?

Yeah, my fuel section was at one point telling me that 31 litres would last over 30 minutes. Seems like it's rather flaky! The big question is: how in hell did you make the fuel last!? :)

Well, using the 6th 3 times in a lap and short-shifting were very efficient, combined with some lift and coast before braking for T2 and at the end of the back straight. This gave me 0.8/0.9 laps and after lap 12 I had enough fuel to go full throttle until the end.

Guys I am sorry but I have to spam a bit. This race was just too damn awesome. Here are my favorite Screenshots: Every Screenshot is on a different lap!
Screenshot_ks_audi_tt_cup_ks_silverstone_31-5-117-23-57-53.jpg
Screenshot_ks_audi_tt_cup_ks_silverstone_1-6-117-0-1-41.jpg
Screenshot_ks_audi_tt_cup_ks_silverstone_1-6-117-0-5-6.jpg hell yeah the brakes!
Screenshot_ks_audi_tt_cup_ks_silverstone_1-6-117-0-12-2.jpg no one dislikes a bit of exhaust fire, right? :cool:

And my absolute favorite on the god damn FINISH LINE!!!! (I peed my pants @Schwud Nelsh ):roflmao::x3:
Screenshot_ks_audi_tt_cup_ks_silverstone_1-6-117-0-23-39.jpg

That was really once of the best race in AC... ever!
Between position 3rd and 5th more than 20 rounds a lot of overtaking.
Had so much fun and it was really fair from all of us.
Thanks guys...

I want more of these nice races !

Mugello? I'm in! :)

Do we have sim results of server #2?

Oh yeah, that was so much fun! Best P2P of the race was 2 laps form the end when you bumped me in the back and gave me enough momentum to overtake Eugene!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 214 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 272 13.4%