AC Rookies: Abarth 500 @ Red Bull National - Wednesday 10 May 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi, please take me off the reserve list - another late night of work for me - duty calls !
Enjoy the race !
Regards

Hey man.. oh work does have a habit of getting in the way of fun :) I have the same issues... they keep expecting me to do stuff rather than spend my time on RD (such as now ;) ).

Thanks for the heads up and I hope the day goes fast for you!

Cheers

You launch the game and enter the Main menu. On the top of the screen you have practice, quickrace etc. and online.
Click on online, you will see a lot of servers. On the top/middle you have some filters. You have to enable "show password protected servers" and "show empty servers". Right next to the filters you can type in a search word. Type in "racedepartment" and you will see the servers.
Click on the password link in the first post in this thread, enter the password in assetto corsa (left to the filters) and click "join server".
Congratz, you are on the race server :)

I know, very detailed. I don't want to get anyone feel dumb. But I like more details in general!

Thanks for that, the more info the better, have had a look should have no problems now.:thumbsup:

Unfortunately due to final exams and my lab reports being due tonight, I will be unable to race. I'm so upset, I was so hyped for this race haha. On the positive side, I shall be graduating college once the lab reports are done! :D

I might be late or not there at all, now. I dared to restart my router because of the high resting ping, and it has thrown an almighty shitfit which seems to still be going strong nearly 40 minutes later. I'll post either way.

Space for me to join the shenanigans coz of the double bookin? :)

YES! Welcome :)

I might be late or not there at all, now. I dared to restart my router because of the high resting ping, and it has thrown an almighty shitfit which seems to still be going strong nearly 40 minutes later. I'll post either way.

Oh no.... good luck man, hope you make it :)

@Rafael Cordoba you are in too mate!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back