AC Rookies: Abarth 500 @ Red Bull National - Wednesday 10 May 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Not going to buy the Red Pack - it contains cars too fast for my skills - so NOT signing up, just would like to ask you to keep the next few choices to the base game and DP3 (if the car requires that anyway) tracks.

How long you want to keep this Abarth series? As I think the E30 would be more suitable for a rookie series after that, I find that car more "learnable", I am kind of less sure in figuring out how the Abarth reacts.
The classic DTM races have the E30 :)

How long you want to keep this Abarth series? As I think the E30 would be more suitable for a rookie series after that

Hello matey :)

Thanks for the idea, however we will be keeping the little pocket rocket for a little while longer I suspect :) It's proven to be a pretty enjoyable little car for some tight racing so far and it's fairly new into our schedule (only be on for a month or two). With this and the Friday night MX5-Cup race events we have a happy collection of the "easier to tame" type of car, but yeah it might get changed in future - who knows ;) :)

Seen this today and immediately mentioned that I need to do some practice! #AbarthyDisabledCarParty :D
kYEiokJ.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 328 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years