AC Rookie Week GT4 @ Red Bull Ring - Sunday 4th December 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Wait is this one for premium only or available for non-premium as well? If yes, I would like to participate. Hopefully my schedule won't change. I guess I will take LHD Ginetta.

Wait is this one for premium only or available for non-premium as well? If yes, I would like to participate. Hopefully my schedule won't change. I guess I will take LHD Ginetta.

Hi Lauro. Yes, we are having an open night for rookies next week! I'll add you to the list.

Please confirm you have read the event details and club rules in Post 3, especially the golden rule. I will send you the passwords then :thumbsup:

Hi Lauro. Yes, we are having an open night for rookies next week! I'll add you to the list.

Please confirm you have read the event details and club rules in Post 3, especially the golden rule. I will send you the passwords then :thumbsup:
Yes I have read them I just have to change my name on RD discord, which I will do in a little bit..done now*.. Thanks.

Last edited:
As the normal RD discord functions are limited for non premium members I will set up a 'rookies' discord server for this week.

No need to link your RD account, just accept the invite and change your username to you real name, so we know who is who.

As always please join for the race so you can hear comms from race control and other drivers.

Also you might want to jump on there if your on the the practice server during the week. A good place to share knowledge of racing lines, setup etc.

I will pm invites to everyone that signed up so far.

As the normal RD discord functions are limited for non premium members I will set up a 'rookies' discord server for this week.

No need to link your RD account, just accept the invite and change your username to you real name, so we know who is who.

As always please join for the race so you can hear comms from race control and other drivers.

Also you might want to jump on there if your on the the practice server during the week. A good place to share knowledge of racing lines, setup etc.

I will pm invites to everyone that signed up so far.
I think I need it also for my event on Tuesday. Will you please let me know what's the name?

Hi, I'd like to sign up with Ginetta LHD, but cannot seem to change username, just filled in the "Real Name" form. I have read the club rules :)

Hi. Could you put me down please? For the race I mean. Not sure about the car yet, need to give them more of a spin—I'd hope to provide some variety against the sea of Ginettas, but if the other two are much more difficult then I won't have a choice. (Somewhat perplexed as to why no other cars are available.)

Already received the rules briefing for the MX5 event.

By the way, am I looking wrong, or does Maserati not have an ABS? At least in the setup. Or is it in some way forced and non-optional for the car?

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea