AC Rookie Week GT4 @ Red Bull Ring - Sunday 4th December 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I would like to join :)! Ginetta LHD
Hi, I'd like to sign up with Ginetta LHD, but cannot seem to change username, just filled in the "Real Name" form. I have read the club rules :)
Hi. Could you put me down please? For the race I mean. Not sure about the car yet, need to give them more of a spin—I'd hope to provide some variety against the sea of Ginettas, but if the other two are much more difficult then I won't have a choice. (Somewhat perplexed as to why no other cars are available.)

Already received the rules briefing for the MX5 event.

By the way, am I looking wrong, or does Maserati not have an ABS? At least in the setup. Or is it in some way forced and non-optional for the car?

Welcome Gents! I've added you to the entry list :thumbsup:

@squallyyyy - Please confirm you have read the club rules, especially the golden rule. I'll forward you the passwords after.

@t6mek - That's it exactly Tomek!

@aasasd - Don't worry about variety Roman.
The Maser has ABS enabled on the servers. It's allowed under GT4 regs and we found it's needed for longer races. After 40 minutes on a set of tyres they start to fall apart without assisted brakes.

Welcome Gents! I've added you to the entry list :thumbsup:

@squallyyyy - Please confirm you have read the club rules, especially the golden rule. I'll forward you the passwords after.

@t6mek - That's it exactly Tomek!

@aasasd - Don't worry about variety Roman.
The Maser has ABS enabled on the servers. It's allowed under GT4 regs and we found it's needed for longer races. After 40 minutes on a set of tyres they start to fall apart without assisted brakes.
Thank you, yes I have read the club rules. Is it still possible to change cars? I'm kinda doubting my decision. I would like to try the Maser with ABS and see what works

I'll take a LHD Ginetta Brian. Really want to make the Maserati and/or porsche work, but so far I haven't found the same time in those I found in the Ginetta :unsure:. Will let you know if I do and want to change

Thanks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back