Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isettas Win Against 9000’s, Atoms Defeat Falling Corvettes

game10.jpg

The Isettas resume their strong run to go into the mid season with another win under their belt. The Chevrolet Corvettes fall lose their fourth game in a row as the Atoms take advantage of their recent misfortune. The second time the Commodores and the Minis meet this season, their first game saw the Commodores take a win and game ten saw the same result for the Aussies, with a 4-1 win. German side Porsche 911 Turbos win by default as the La Ferraris for the second time this season fail to show up.

BMW, FORD & NISSAN Benefit From FERRARI No Show, HOLDEN Sealing The Caliper Throne

standingsaftergame10_A.jpg

standingsaftergame10_B.jpg

Going into the mid season break for RPS, the top 3 teams in the Catback division have all seen themselves in the bottom half of the table at some point, but with some great picks and some extremely good luck, they have managed to climb up the table.

BMW Isettas have not lost since game three and are top contenders.
FORD GT90’s have climbed from the bottom of the table upto 2nd.
NISSAN Almeras were up top at the beginning of the season but dropped after a no show in game 4, luckily they find themselves back up there at the halfway point.
FERRARI La Ferraris were up top for a long duration of the season so far, but with two loss by defaults on their hands, will there be more in the future and thus see the team drop out of playoff contention?

HOLDEN Commodores have been dubbed “King Of The Caliper Division”, they have the most wins out of the whole league so far, and there seems no end in site as the crown sits firmly on their head!
RENAULT Meganes have worked not had a draw this season, but with six wins they’re second. They have also won all of their games against teams of the opposing Catback Division.
MERCEDES AMG GT have been quite consistent which has paid off, with fifth place 4 points behind, the pressure won't be as tense when we resume the season with game 11.
HAMMERHEAD Eagle I-Thrusts whilst having a mouthful of a name, have found wins here and there which gives them, like the AMG GT’s, 21 points, four points from 5th.

=======================================

RPS Mid-Season Break

RPS Game eleven will commence in five days time, this gives a chance for teams to have a break, refuel, get some new tyres, repair damage, some will hope for a fresh start, others will want the success and luck to continue!

Last edited:
To be honest, I really don't like any of them, so I won't be voting.
I've played RPS with dynamite before, D>R, S>D, P=D. Never saw force field.
Limited choices, too much to keep track of. Maybe you should say max of 3 of any of the choices in each game, so no one can go straight R's.
Home & Away is kind of cool, gives home team an advantage, but we're halfway thru. I'll never get home advantage against some of the teams.

Right, thanks for the feedback everyone, I'll wait for a few more people to see what they say, as it goes, no rules will be changed, just wanted you all to have options and sort of have your say, since you're the guys playing this after all :)

where were these options posted lmao?
They were part of the mid season break information, but decided to delete it since no changes are being made.

In a nutshell

Option 1) Dynamite and Forcefield
Option 2) Limited Choices (Kind of like tyre management in an F1 race weekend)
Option 3) Home and Away games where home got a 6th pick to replace one instance where both teams would choose the same pick, 6th pick would replace this.

It seems I missed a lot. I'm open to look at adding some changes for season 22, but while this season continues it's best to keep it the same...unless I start losing, then I want all the changes :roflmao:

Reason for the delay is my laptops packed up and stopped working, originally I thought it was the charger so ordered a new one but that wasn't the case. Since I work away from home and got the charger delivered to where I stay during the week, I'm going to have to wait till the weekend to take it to a repair shop.

Unfortunately this means I will have to delay the break even further, I'll update you all this weekend, many apologies to everyone :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes