Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
An amazing RPS session comes to an end. Thank you very very much @Slyfrequency . It was realy fantastic how you've managed RPS. PLease.........do the next one as well mate. :inlove:

And now:

The little Isetta is ready for the final race. We are already practicing......... ;) ;)

tumblr_nuc1re0WLK1ud3gtfo1_500.gif
:geek::p:D

An amazing RPS session comes to its end. Thank you very very much @Slyfrequency . It was realy fantastic how you've managed RPS. PLease.........do the next one as well mate. :inlove:

And now:

The little Isetta is ready for the final race. We are already practicing......... ;) ;)

tumblr_nuc1re0WLK1ud3gtfo1_500.gif
:geek::p:D
Thanks mate its been a pleasure! I will most likely be doing the next season :)

Good luck on the last match!

TOPGEAR P45's CROWNED CHAMPIONS!

playofffinal.jpg

Topgear P45's climbed up through their division standings and managed to make it to the playoffs, after shutting out their rivals and surviving a draw that would become a win thanks to a first goal against Saab, The Topgear P45's win against the BMW Isettas in the RPS Season 21 Playoff Finals!

Congratulations to @The_Laskinator on a successful season.

---

For final overall positions, teams that were knocked out will use their points from the regular season to determine their official position. Teams who didn’t make it to the playoffs, positions will be decided by their regular season points. If any team draws on points, it will then go down to goal difference, if GD is same, it will go down to wins & then draws.

1st. Topgear P45’s - @The_Laskinator - Topgears season was a form of an underdog story.In the second half of the season rising through the ranks after a dodgy first half in which they lost 6 and only won 3. The 6 wins and 1 draw in the second half means they ended the regular season with 39 points and 3rd in the Caliper division. They defeated their main rivals in the semi finals with a shutout and thanks to an early goal, won against the 9000’s. Topgear P45's set the bar high early on in the final scoring two goals early on meaning BMW would have to score three in order to get a win, however BMW were shutout and the Topgear P45's lift the trophy!

2nd. BMW Isettas - @Andrew - BMW had a bit of a rough start by only getting 1 win in their first five games, but after that they went on a 8 game lossless streak picking up 5 wins and 3 draws. After the midseason they were able to keep the boat (or car) moving by being consistent in the win department which led to them finishing the regular season with 47 points. The Isettas managed to survive early scoring Chevrolet in their Semi Final Game with a 3-2 win and then ended Nissans playoff hopes scoring 3 to Nissans 1. In the final they would lose to the P45's unable to score any goals in a 2-0 loss.

3rd. Saab 9000’s - @TTupsi - Saab were very consistent throughout their season, despite their 4 game loss streak in the middle of the season, they managed 6 wins and 2 draws in the second half and after game 19 they were officially locked into the playoffs. Both their playoff games ended in a draw but unfortunately they could not score any earlier against the P45’s which saw them knocked out in the Quarter Finals.

4th. Nissan Almeras - @the_sigman - Nissan narrowly made it to the playoffs and it all came down to goal difference to determine whether they made it in! After winning their rematch against Holden in the semi finals they were unable to defeat BMW in the Quarter Finals.

5th. Hammerhead Eagle I-Thrusts - @Jimlaad43 - The I-Thrusts had a monster of a season in the Caliper Division and after losing game 11 against the Isettas went on to pick up 6 wins and 3 draws which gave them the points to eventually take the top spot in their division! After great momentum from the regular season they were unable to score in their defeat to the P45’s. However they were definitely a dominant force all season long and hopefully they will return next season to reep revenge!

6th. Ford GT90’s - @Benutzername - From game 5 to 13 Ford didn’t see a loss at all picking up 6 wins and 3 draws during that time. They would then go on to obtain 3 more wins and finishing the season on a very high 44 points! Their playoff run was cut short against Saab ending in a 3-2 loss.

7th. Holden Commodores - @Azabadaza - Holden had a dream first half of the season only losing once in game 8 and were secure at the top of Caliper division. After a bad winless drought spanning from games 11-17 they managed to pick up three wins to end the season with 43 points, and the least amount of goals against (24). They were knocked out in a rematch against Nissan losing 2-1.

8th. Chevrolet Corvettes - @oorjit07 - Chevrolet narrowly made it into the playoffs, making the pounce into the top half of the Caliper Division at the last game thanks to their win against Ford. They were the only team in the playoffs with a negative goal difference. They lost to the eventual season Champions 3-2 in the semi final.

9th. Lamborghini Miuras - @kedy89 - Lamborghini had their playoff spot stolen to them after the last game of the season thanks to their loss against the Holden Commodores and they were put down to 5th due to GD. Having only 1 win between games 9-16 hurt their playoff hopes bady.

10th. Mercedes AMG GT - @airutonpurosuto8912 - Mercedes had a good first half of the season but after losing games 10-15 and their two loses in the last two games means they dropped to 5th at the seasons end.

11th. Porsche 911 Turbos - @Omer Said - Porsche didn’t have a great first half of the season, but with no loses in sight from games 10-16 things started to look up for the german manufactured team. But with no wins in their last four games they were unable to stay within points reach of the playoffs.

12th. Ariel Atoms - @rubaru - The Atoms didn’t have the season they wished for. After picking up a four game win streak in the middle of the season they couldn’t capitalise on the momentum and unfortunately couldn’t pick up any more wins for the rest of the season. They finish the season with 35 points.

13th. Leyland Minis - @Millsy24 - Leyland were probably the most unlucky team this season, picking up the most amount of draws being unable to turn these draws into wins, which could of helped them climb up the table and possibly been in contention for the playoffs. Hopefully they will have better luck next season.

14th. Renault Megane RS’s - @Tim.E - Renault had a good first half of the season but after the midseason break they picked up a number of LBD’s which hurt their chances of making it to the playoffs.

15th. Ferrari La Ferraris - @Andy 'Mars Bar' Graham / @Slyfrequency - Ferrari were a huge force to be reckoned with at the first half of the season but after a 6 game LBD streak they soon fell down the points and after being picked up by another player they were unable to recover.

16th. Aston Martin DB9 - @Aidan Keranen - Aston Martin suffered from 13 losses in total and sat at the bottom of the Catback division for the majority of the season unable to make a climb due to inactivity.

Final Standings
standingsaftergame20_A.jpg

standingsaftergame20_B.jpg

Extra Statistics
extrastats.jpg
---

Awards

(Awards? I thought this post would be over already!) Welp, sorry chaps, as much as i would like to not bore you anymore with my pre-school journalism i have to dish these out to their respective winners.

RPS Season 21 CHAMPION - @The_Laskinator - Topgear P45's

season21champion.jpg

___
Catback Division Regular Season Champion - @Andrew - BMW Isettas

catbackchamps.png

___
Caliper Division Regular Season Champion - @Jimlaad43 - Hammerhead Eagle I-Thrusts

caliperchamps.png

___
Shutout King - @Azabadaza - Holden Commodores

This award is for the Player and Team who were able to deny their opponents of a goal during a match.

shutoutking.jpg

___
The Fernando Alonso Award - @rubaru - Ariel Atoms

This award is for the player who despite all the losses still stuck by their team and tried their best, much appreciated!

alonson.jpg

___
The Seb Vettel Award - @TTupsi - Saab 9000’s

The Seb Vettel Award is for the team with the biggest win streak throughout the season. Saab picked up 5 wins in a row from games 12-16.

vettel.jpg

___
That Concludes the awards, thanks for everyone who participated and especially those players who were dedicated and didn’t miss a game!

---

The theme of car manufacturer and model will remain the same for next season and any returning players will have their team from this season reserved unless you decide otherwise. The new thread will be up in the next couple of days.

Thanks again for a great season folks!

1st. Topgear P45’s - @The_Laskinator - Topgears season was a form of an underdog story.In the second half of the season rising through the ranks after a dodgy first half in which they lost 6 and only won 3. The 6 wins and 1 draw in the second half means they ended the regular season with 39 points and 3rd in the Caliper division. They defeated their main rivals in the semi finals with a shutout and thanks to an early goal, won against the 9000’s. Topgear P45's set the bar high early on in the final scoring two goals early on meaning BMW would have to score three in order to get a win, however BMW were shutout and the Topgear P45's lift the trophy!

Well that was really expected, especially after the first half of my season! Thanks for a great match @Andrew, a great competitor, and thanks @Slyfrequency for great moderating!

First time I've won a season of any game on Race Department!!

• Deleted member 161052

What a great season the Chevrolet Corvettes had in the Rock, Paper Scissors Tournament! Thanks for excellent moderating @Slyfrequency, it was what I enjoyed much.
BTW, you've tagged the wrong user for Chevrolet Corvettes and Mercedes AMG GT's.

Congrats to you, @The_Laskinator for winning the 21st RPS season!

What a great season the Chevrolet Corvettes had in the Rock, Paper Scissors Tournament! Thanks for excellent moderating @Slyfrequency, it was what I enjoyed much.
BTW, you've tagged the wrong user for Chevrolet Corvettes and Mercedes AMG GT's.

Congrats to you, @The_Laskinator for winning the 21st RPS season!
Oops, sorry about that I'll correct that when I get home. Glad you enjoyed it mate, hopefully you'll have more success next season :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%