Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
14402n5.jpg

The 21st season of Rock Paper Scissors forum game here at RaceDepartment is set to get underway, but all it needs now is the players! The theme this season will be Car Manufacturers, so choose your favourite Manufacturer and Model, and that will be your team name. Some examples: Subaru Imprezas, Volkswagen Beetles, Dodge Challengers etc. We can have multiple manufacturers, as long as the car model is different!

How to participate
  • After sign-ups are closed, I'll start a conversation with each participant. There you'll give me 5 choices of RPS for each round (e.g R-P-R-R-S).
  • Each team will play each other once (maybe twice depending on sign ups).
  • Choices will be faced against the rivals according to the order you write them. Rock scores against Scissors, Paper scores against Rock, Scissors scores against Paper. Same choices mean no goal.
  • The competition will be based on a league format, using points to determine your position in the standings.
  • Points are gained as follows, a Win = 3 Points, a Draw = 2 Point, a Loss = 1.
  • If you fail to send your choices within 3 days, your team will lose 3-0 by default, and you will get 0 points.
  • If both players of a match fail to send their choices, the match ends 0-0, with a loss and 0 points for both.
  • At the end of the season if teams are level on points, tie-breakers are applied in the following order: goal difference, goals scored, head to head result with both teams.
  • I will send my choices to two other people.
Teams
Honda Civics - @Slyfrequency
Lamborghini Miuras - @kedy89
Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrusts - @Jimlaad43
Renault Megane RS's - @Tim.E
Porsche 911 Turbos - @Omer Said
Nissan Almeras - @Manolis Sigoulakis
Ferrari La Ferraris - @Andy 'Mars Bar' Graham
Ariel Atoms - @rubaru
Chevrolet Corvettes - @airutonpurosuto8912
BMW Isettas - @Andrew
Topgear P45's - @The_Laskinator
Saab 9000's - @TTupsi
Holden Commodores - @Azabadaza
Ford GT90's - @Benutzername
Leyland Mini's - @Millsy24
Aston Martin DB9's - @Aidan Keranen
Mercedes AMG GT's - @oorjit07

=== SIGN UPS ARE CLOSED ===

Last edited:
Do 4 for a win, 3 for a win by default, 2 for a draw, 1 for a loss and 0 for a no show
The only thing that makes me sceptical is that we could have controversy if we split win and win by default.

For example, in the last day, if I am leading by 3 points ahead of you and my GD is 7 goals larger than yours, I can just tell whoever your rival is in the last day to not show up, so that you can't beat me or maybe he is away anyway and you dont even get the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%