Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 18

• Thread starter Deleted member 161052
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, you and Americans are something else. The one played mainly with hands (no?) is football, the other played mainly with feet is not football.
Everyone should totally check Aussie rules out, it's one insanely intense game. :thumbsup:

I'm sad Eurosport doesn't show the matches this season. Attending a match live someday is totally on my bucket list :D

Everyone should totally check Aussie rules out, it's one insanely intense game. :thumbsup:

I'm sad Eurosport doesn't show the matches this season. Attending a match live someday is totally on my bucket list :D
If you are ever in Melbourne I will personally get you a ticket to the MCG and try to get a big match. 60,000+ people, it's something special for sure.

maxresdefault.jpg

We'll have 16 teams, a nice round number for this.

• Deleted member 161052

Anyone thinking that I should give @Azabadaza a "special dispensation" to choose the Australian rules football team he chose, or do you guys think he should pick a different one?

I dont mind really, although it means its just a general sports game, rather than football specifically

Suggestion for next season, everyone has to choose a different sport, and pick a team/sportsperson for that sport?

If you let this through then you've altered the point of the game. AFL doesn't use a scoring system that is compatible with RPS scores.

I think the only other sport besides Football that has similar scores would be Ice Hockey. Somewhat uncommon to see more than 4-5 goals per game. But, in the NHL, they don't allow ties anymore.

• Deleted member 161052

Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament Season 18 - What do we have so far?
Current competitors choosing teams
Almost all of the teams have chosen their team. Tapio Rinneaho switched from SexyPöxyt to FC Kuusysi. Aidan Keranen is yet to choose a team after having HJK Helsinki in the previous season. Jimmy Laad switched from FC Santa Claus to Oxford United. Tim Engberink changed from the new champions Leicester City to the Spanish Atlético Madrid. Milos Ancevski changed from Newcastle United to the Norwegian Fotballagert Fart. Daniel Harvey changed from Amazulu FC to Luton Town. Oorjit Mishra changed from his national football club Bengaluru FC to German giant Borussia Dortmund. Donald Brugman changed from the "funny-name-club" Deportivo Morón to FC Tighina.

Same competitor, same team
Six competitors have retained the same team. Jason Lutz, Andrew, Josh Noack, Manolis Sigoulakis, Jack Laskey and Omer Said have kept their same team as they had in their last season.

Quitting competitors
Only Tobi Kederer has announced that he would make an exit from the RPS tournament. Ben Utzer will not take part too.

New competitors
The season will have two new participants, which are Pablo Diehl, who will enter with Grêmio FBPA, and Aaron Reed, which he was supposed to enter with North Melbourne FC, but yet to be allowed to enter with that team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back