Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 18

• Thread starter Deleted member 161052
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think personally I don't care about the scoring system. There should be nothing wrong with having soccer scoring like I'm assuming it has been for 18 seasons, with a team that isn't a soccer team. After all, it's just a name isn't it? I don't want to come in and change everything.
If you guys aren't happy with NMFC I'll take Melbourne Victory :)

• Deleted member 161052

I think personally I don't care about the scoring system. There should be nothing wrong with having soccer scoring like I'm assuming it has been for 18 seasons, with a team that isn't a soccer team. After all, it's just a name isn't it? I don't want to come in and change everything.
If you guys aren't happy with NMFC I'll take Melbourne Victory :)
:thumbsup:

Same competitor, same team
Six competitors have retained the same team. Jason Lutz, Andrew, Josh Noack, Manolis Sigoulakis, Jack Laskey and Omer Said have kept their same team as they had in their last season.
Black Box driver not announced as old/new manager of Manchester United. Could be a warning from the team boss no points finish in first race... :rolleyes: :D

• Deleted member 161052

So @Omer Said and @Jimlaad43 have made the thread images for this RPS season.
Which one do you prefer?
Omer's
iSSxRUF.jpg

or Jim's?
XTgGFts.jpg

Please go with Jim's image as my version is an edited one of an existing image on the internet. Jim did an original banner. And also looks great.

• Deleted member 161052

(imgur is slow so I had to post it as an uploaded attachment)
The Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament starts off!
RPS S18 Round 1 Fixtures.png

Send your choices in at least 4 days this time.
Adelaide United's @Decenten has no match for this round.
Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back