Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 18

• Thread starter Deleted member 161052
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
back again lads with the mighty Boro, except this time their away kit, cos the home kit this year is a bit meh...
So here is the new colours for Middlesbrough FC for season 18 :thumbsup:
Boro-away-shirt.jpg

Hey all, I'd like to join :)
Since "football" in Australia means AFL (actual football is soccer), I'll represent the very best football code (at least down under anyway :laugh:).
My team will be the mighty North Melbourne FC
majak.jpg

Honestly, you and Americans are something else. The one played mainly with hands (no?) is football, the other played mainly with feet is not football.
We actually do kick it however, it's the most common form of passing the ball. I think American football is more closely aligned to the fact that it's a foot long or so. Or that Rugby was/is sometimes referred to as rugby football and both games have somewhat evolved from that.

Honestly, you and Americans are something else. The one played mainly with hands (no?) is football, the other played mainly with feet is not football.
Yeah pretty much. I think the only reason we call AFL football is that it has no other name. Other football codes have names like soccer, rugby, gridion, gaelic etc. Also coz it's the dominant sport down under that majority rules.
I think most aussies acknowledge soccer as true football though.
Also what Aidan said ^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back