Road America

Tracks Road America 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
try 0.1.46, that gives good performance. But it might depend on your settings, your CPU and if you run SOL or not. There are just too many variables to give you an answer. You have to test what works for you.

Something else to check is for any apps causing conflict...

Also, the extension config file can be renamed/removed in case the animations are causing conflicts.

• Deleted member 197115

When it comes to CSP, it's all relative, I don't think we will ever get 100% stable version with its perpetual scope creep.
Just released 1.62 is still buggy with some performance issues, 1.61 seems to work fine for most people, including VR application.

Last edited by a moderator:
When it comes to CSP, it's all relative, I don't think we will ever get 100% stable version with its perpetual scope creep.
Just released 1.62 is still buggy with some performance issues, 1.61 seems to work fine for most people, including VR application.
You're right, it is all relative. I'd prefer to quote the team behind CSP rather than personal or a groups opinion thought. 1.46 is the last stable build, 1.52 is somewhat stable (according to Ilja et al.)

I personally have a lot of problems with 1.6*, but again like you say, it's all relative.

• Deleted member 197115

You're right, it is all relative. I'd prefer to quote the team behind CSP rather than personal or a groups opinion thought. 1.46 is the last stable build, 1.52 is somewhat stable (according to Ilja et al.)

I personally have a lot of problems with 1.6*, but again like you say, it's all relative.
There is no formal release certification and the whole "recommended" build is just word of mouth from a group of people here.
Latest SOL does not even work with "official" recommended version.

Potentially next weekend will be 1.0 released. And yes curb sounds are fixed among a few other things.
Any chance we can see some tarmac lines (in shadow) without the use of SOL? Not sure how it's even possible to do what has happened with your lines, but I guess it's mod-related?

LilSki updated Road America with a new update entry:

• Lights added
  • John been messing with CSP stuff so who knows what he has added ;)
  • Moto layout added which I doubt anybody will use but it's there (it's terrible)
  • Typos fixed in surfaces.ini
  • Many more details added
  • Fixed lines and road edge not receiving shadows
  • Land elevations fixed around carousel and kink and missing foliage added
  • Road to land gaps fixed
  • Curb sounds fixed
  • Many shader and texture tweaks
  • Brake markers added for the kink
NOTE...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events