Resource icon

Tracks Road America 2.5.2 2.9.1 fixed bumps

Login or Register an account to download this content
Status
Not open for further replies.
" I think " in quotes cause it might be me.....but track needs fixing ....... going up the hill after the big run down the hill the bridge at the top ...you cant drive under it......something is wrong ? its like i hit a wall lol.......... ill try to get a screen shot ( might be the car im in too, will try another car as well ) just thought id mention it, see if anyone else has this problem ?

" I think " in quotes cause it might be me.....but track needs fixing ....... going up the hill after the big run down the hill the bridge at the top ...you cant drive under it......something is wrong ? its like i hit a wall lol.......... ill try to get a screen shot ( might be the car im in too, will try another car as well ) just thought id mention it, see if anyone else has this problem ?
yeah please put a screenshot cause i don't know where you mean

not sketchy mod ... just a mcollider issue on the mod...i tried my other mod ( a nascar mod he he ) went under the bridge fine ... so its a collider issue on my side .... glad i tested with another car ... btw your track is SWEEET

fyi it was MY mod that was having the issue NOT your track...TRACK IS ****ING AWESOME ... had to ratate collision box on x axis works fine now...thought I'd let u know all is fine with track no issue's here anymore :D

still doesnt load in 1.2.4 neither this track, road atlanta, mid-ohio load. you get the error ac.exe has stopped working. ac devs must have changed something that affects compatibility of these fine tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back