Resource icon

Tracks Road America 2.5.2 2.9.1 fixed bumps

Login or Register an account to download this content
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh boy. I did not know the default mode is time attack now(thx to Dev Luca at AC forum). It never was that way before the update. All is ok. Apologies. Resolved!!!!

Everyone with issues, check your mode. These tracks dont support certain modes, make sure you are set to practice or race.

Would be cool if the tire barriers had a blocking volume. :D

And corners, especially the fast ones mid-corner could do with a bit of rubebr on the tarmac. :)

Like in the karussel or the hard right turn after the long back straight. There the rubber mid-corner would then also be a nice indication where the track ens because the run off has the same tarmac color.

Last edited:
I love this track--especially for big, fast cars--more than any other track in AC...but the huge bumps in the main straight (which weren't there before) are way over the top. In the Formula Renault 3.5, I've been tossed off the road...literally. Not realistic. Please remove.

Also, I don't appreciate my laptimes from the earlier 2.5 vers disappearing into the ether. Can you please, please retrofit the 2.5 name (or tell me how to fix the leaderboard)? Thanks.

Don't mean to karp - you've done a great job!

just found out A.C. does not use but Two cores ( for Example I-7 Motherboard /CPU combo)
so this is possibly why I get CPU>95% issues or A.C.exe notice on some things.
A.C. has noted that people want more cores used and are addressing the issue....;)

cheers for the updates :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back