Social media is for the millenial generation who know no better, a quite LARGE proportion of your members are fortunately older and wiser, myself being one of them, and i'm not prepared to sell my soul for a SMALL chance of a free game, infact I wouldn't do it if we were guaranteed a copy :cautious:

I always tell everyone that don't do social media - it's for the young-uns, but I do use YouTube which is on the list.
Didn't know it was classed as social media, so guess I'm going to have to get off my high (old) horse... :thumbsup:

Kinda ironic for the babyboomers to discuss their disliking of social media on a large, public forum...

Either way, I've been wanting to play this game but with the amount of other games I still haven't finished, I couldn't justify full price for it. So here's me hoping I win!

Kinda ironic for the babyboomers to discuss their disliking of social media on a large, public forum...

Either way, I've been wanting to play this game but with the amount of other games I still haven't finished, I couldn't justify full price for it. So here's me hoping I win!
Never said I dislike social media, just that I don't use it as I'm a boring old f@rt :giggle:

I thumbs up Racedepartment youtube all the time, Paul puts out great videos.
For you guys that don't do social media I recommend you check out Racedepartment on youtube, as it's not social media.
Im down with Youtube and Always check RD stuff out. Twitter, Facebook and other assorted places tho... :poop::D

Good luck to the lucky ones.

Nice prize and I would love to get one, but I don't do social media. I'm too old.:cool:
Facebook is for old people now. If you need to talk with parents/grandparents open Facebook, if you need to talk to people under thirty use whatsapp or a message that explodes after it's read.

Me 4... Only do YouTube now. Can't stand big brother knowing everything about me...
Youtube AKA google already know everything about you. I'm not really bothered about that stuff much anymore, I see all sorts of analytics at work and it really isn't about individuals, it's about groups of similar people. I actually prefer having more relevant ads instead of ads for random **** I don't care about.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back