rFactor 2 Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny Asbury;676807 said:
That's cool. Oh, and it's weird how some people love pointing to the negative on everything... It's almost as if they want to be unhappy and disappointed. Good grief.

agreed. i think some people don't realise how lucky we are to have a developer who is happy to let us peek so freely into their development progress - AND put up with the whinging of some people who are never happy with what is put out there....

Danny Asbury;676807 said:
That's cool...
wil1o;676819 said:
agreed...
There's a little misunderstanding.
I wish the rFactor2 success.
Thanks for the insight into the workflow.
Generally, the method is that the issuer of the official game of the gradually dispense information, create an official web page, keep in touch with those interested in the downstream market in good order.
So again, go ahead rFactor2, and sorry if someone is upset.

:)

The screenshots of the rain on the window from cockpit mode looks good, but that video of rain doesnt look that great really? Compared to F1 2010, which is an arcade compared to this off course. I hope for a little more than that though.

This is what I like most:

"The laps to create the dry line were done with AI. When a human is driving (or the AI decides multiple lines work) where you drive actually determines where on the track is dried or rubbered in."
(ISI comment with the video)

Every game so far that had drying lines forced you to follow the (often inaccurate) AI lines. Apparantly racing online will only dry the human lines. Very nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back