rFactor 2 Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impressive tech but I can't say I like the reflection. Surely rain falling would create ripples in any standing water so you wouldn't get a clean reflection of the grandstand. Hope that goes before release because it doesn't look or feel real to me. Still, the physics are far more important that the graphics.

• Unregistered

Guys are doing great work...I really like the way this is headed. This is absolutely on my list of next to be purchased sims.

Holy Crud! rF2 is looking better and better all the time. I too hope this is not just a visual thing (albeit a nice one) and that it actually affects handling too. They just need to get cracking and finish the bloody game now lol

I can wait for RF2! I recently tried both TDU2 and GRID (there was two very big offers on Steam, cumulatively I've spent less the 10 €...) and I've abandoned them in few hours. ISI drive model is still the best I've tried and with a huge difference.

Marco Boemi;889527 said:
I can wait for RF2! I recently tried both TDU2 and GRID (there was two very big offers on Steam, cumulatively I've spent less the 10 €...) and I've abandoned them in few hours. ISI drive model is still the best I've tried and with a huge difference.

You've picked probably the two worst games (as far as driving goes) in the past 5 years there, so no wonder really :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes