rFactor 2 Screenshots

Why are some making making comparisons with RACE? Simbin also have a new sim engine in development so comparisons with RACE are a waste of time. Plus Simbin make complete games - while rFactor has been a mod platform, and rF2 will probably be the same. There is definitely room for both :)

Looking forward to rF2 - it does look like it will finally catch up with Simbins features and go further - hopefully pushing Simbin to do the same with Lizard.

Are those made from a spy camera or something? Moved and out of focus pictures of an lcd display is a strange way to publish a game under development...
But those this i see there are very promising! Pity there are no in game screen shots. HistoricF1 for me please! :wink:

I'm being the sceptic here, having waited for ages for anything new from another smallish developping team - Live for Speed - it just seems that next gen is beyond what small companies can manage. Look at the way SimBin has kept us waiting for Lizard while the giants Codemasters and EA churn out game after game of breathaking visual quality (haven't played 'em so no comment on the gameplay). It seems you need a few dozen programmers for one title these years, which is sad, really.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.