rFactor 2 Screenshots

nice teaser, interested to see the final product. I'm with everyone else on the fact I'd love to have it now, but would rather wait for the most complete release and not go through a field of patches etc...

1rst picture shows nothing special and 2nd dosent look to bright aswell.....hmmm...
So far from the pictures i see another...MOD.
LE.After looking at some more pictures i see its a big diference from rF.....
Only a gameplay video at over 1080p will show the graphic quality of the game,offcourse it will not compare if u will play it personaly,but that can make an idea.....time will tell.In the end we will play it....thats for sure.

screen1.jpg screen2.jpg

These preview screens had been seen before, but only in a slideshow YouTube video. Now we have high-resolution previews available of rFactor 2 - one showing historic Formula cars at Spa 67 and one show a Clio at an unnamed track.

Well from a visuals point of view I've not seen anything to get me over excited, but I'm really looking forward to seeing how far rFactor 2 has come from a physics and FFB point of view compared to rF1.

Though the 60's F1's are an exciting prospect:D.

graphics look quite good, might not be up to scratch with gt5 but very very close, and anyway it's still going to be mainly a mod based gameso that desnt matter, its the physics that count though and ive heard that although using the same engine as before, ISI have built on it and built on it to perfection! :)

Hans Sneep;558189 said:
Great to see an F1 car from 1967-68? no wings...no down-force...no slicks... fantastic racing!

good detail ,looking forward to it.

Its the Matra MS10 from 1968. Those strange things on the front suspension are wings. Not quite no downforce but not much anyway :)

And to Ryan - since the car is from 1968 then perhaps its best not to call it Spa 67 ;)

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 19 12.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 19 12.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 18 12.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 54 36.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 87 58.0%