• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

rFactor 2 Screenshots

Dave Stephenson

RaceDepartment Technical Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Sep 4, 2007
Best hope the physics and FFB are amazing because that doesn't look like a giant leap. Although it doesn't really show much in way of the new lighting and weather system they've talked about. Need more shots.

Péter Bártfai

3000RPM
Sep 18, 2008
Just wait for the cows eating grass:D And the sun shining through the clouds! I think I should wait for this game now, too late to buy rF1, and not enough money to buy both:)

Eric. K

9000RPM
Sep 10, 2008
I would be happy if they have a nice default FFB and better online lobby!! the graphics are fine already today IMO.

Dave Stephenson

RaceDepartment Technical Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Sep 4, 2007
I would be happy if they have a nice default FFB and better online lobby!! the graphics are fine already today IMO.
Agreed. Those are the 2 things that would make rF appealing for me. Anything else would be a bonus.

Ramon van Rijn

RaceDepartment Co-Founder
Premium
May 19, 2007
The screenshot is too small to see anything special. Worthless picture so far.

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff member
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
Several sources say this is Spa '69 and a historic F1 car..
I have been checking the internet about ancient Spa races but nowhere can i find that house :)

I am sure they released it with a reason, whats so special to this picture that this is the first screenshot. **conspiracy**

@Sander, where do those sources see a historic F1 car btw :D

Aug 26, 2008
The net code and lobby are what makes rF so special and cut above the rest of the sims, but they will only make this better.

As for the Image, can't see much to take anything from it.